User Name
Password

Old 11-29-2008, 05:31 PM   #151
Travaar
A Ghoul

Server: Tunare
Send a message via ICQ to Travaar Send a message via Yahoo to Travaar
Default Right click role assignment not working in vert group

I love the look, feel and size of your vertical group window. However, I am having a problem with right-click assinging roles. Sometimes it won't give me the role assignment submenu now matter where I click on a name, and sometimes it will give me the role assignment menu, but only for one player no matter which player I'm clicking on. Sometimes it will work and then just stop. It's quite perplexing. I did experiments to see if it only happened with a merc - no that wasn't it. I have also experimented with the default group window and a few other custom Group window mods, and they all seem to work just fine. Any chance you can look at this and find a fix?

Thanks.
Travaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:23 PM   #152
dieselious
A Treant

Just wanted to say thanks for the 4 horiz hotkeys mod. It worked very well and makes my layout smoother. Thanks a ton Myx
dieselious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #153
hetter
Premium Member

Heya Myxiplx! Love your UI, even though it broke today

EQUI_EQMainWnd & EQUI_HotButtonWnd totally break the UI, and EQUI_BuffWindow is messed up a bit...not displaying right, although it's not a UI breaker like the other two.

Thought I'd save ya the trouble of figuring out what & where things were messed up
hetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:56 PM   #154
myxiplx
A Weathered Clockwork

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Thanks for that, saves me a bit of hunting around at least. Working on the fixes now.
myxiplx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:08 PM   #155
myxiplx
A Weathered Clockwork

Ok, for everybody who's affected by this, in my latest modular UI, you can get working by simply renaming EQUI_EQMainWnd.xml.

After a quick glance, everything else there appears to be working ok. I'll do what I can with the code tonight, but I'm absolutely full of cold so it's probably going to be a little while before I get everything fixed.

For anybody using one of my older UI's, it might be a little more difficult I'm afraid. The best short term solution may be to take a backup of your UI_player_server.ini file, and your player_server.ini file from your Everquest folder, and then download my modular UI:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download....php?s=&id=5788

Once you've done that, just rename or delete the EQUI_EQMainWnd.xml file and you should be working. The layout will be a little different to the older UI's, but the main features should be reasonably similar.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #156
hetter
Premium Member

Oh....yeah...forgot I use a hybrid of your old 1024x768 & newer stuff...sorry about that...I switched my hotkeys and buff bars to your newer ones, works like a charm. I was still using the old stuff because I'm still on a 15" screen

I'm upgrading come christmas, so I can deal until then

Thanks!
Old 12-09-2008, 02:27 PM   #157
myxiplx
A Weathered Clockwork

Sweet, I love it when people fix their own problems. Good to hear you're up and running
Old 12-09-2008, 02:30 PM   #158
barrule
A Gray Wolf

Server: Antonius Bayle

I'll hang in until you have had a proper look Myx. I tried loading up the modular one but it is too far out for me and you know how incredibly anal I am. Was just too close to raid time to try to get up an running.

Ho hum, Superbike 08 tonight for me I feel.
barrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:31 PM   #159
hetter
Premium Member

Heheheh...easiest fix ever, eh? Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE it if you fix your old tiny hotbuttons too Especially since I plan on using my old 15" to run a box toon
Old 12-09-2008, 03:34 PM   #160
myxiplx
A Weathered Clockwork

No problem, I'll get on to that for you, it'll just take a couple of days or so.

The modular UI turned out to be an easy fix, there's a patched EQ button being uploaded now for anybody who needs it.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #161
barrule
A Gray Wolf

Nice on Mr Plx...their is some Pears Cider on the way for Christmas I have put things back to Exactly how they were before tonight so I know a starting point
Old 12-10-2008, 12:34 PM   #162
hetter
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxiplx
No problem, I'll get on to that for you, it'll just take a couple of days or so.

The modular UI turned out to be an easy fix, there's a patched EQ button being uploaded now for anybody who needs it.

SWEET!!! You da man!
Old 12-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #163
silenceisgolden
Premium Member

Default thanks

Thanks Myx. Good job man. I am going to save my default layout this time in case they patch on a raid day next time b/c even with default it takes me 2 hours to get everything just right.

* on a side not darn you and your bandoleir mod heh. Last night I kept hitting B to get stuff from my bags instead of I. And to think I didn't think it was a great idea to haev the bandolier that way, now I'm used to the conveince. This is another compliment in my own sarcastic meandering fashion, btw.

Keep up the good work. Thanx again Myx maybe next time Ill buy ya an exp pot in the marketplace heh
silenceisgolden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:05 PM   #164
barrule
A Gray Wolf

No no offer him alcohol. The effects are tremendous aren't they Myx?
Old 12-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #165
Zhaann
A Ghoul

hehe hey myx thanks for the update man hadnt had time to really screw with the updates cause i hadnt been on since patch but will see what i can do with the code to
Zhaann is offline   Reply With Quote