Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 02-15-2007, 02:06 PM   #181
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Server: The Seventh Hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

None of those are really bad. I can get rid of all of them.

Will you zip the folder that you're using it from right now and email that to me? I can add in the stuff that it wants and send it back to you. Most of it is just a matter of replacing stuff from the default folder but the
[Thu Feb 15 12:03:25 2007] ScreenPiece TargetOfTargetWindow referenced but not found in XML.
error is because I need to take out a line of XML - some of the UI's in the tablets set have both a tot window and a Target window that includes tot - so you have to edit the EQUI file to only look for the one you want to use.

Brighid741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:06 PM   #182
mulluane
A Snow Cougar

Server: drinal

I had the same exact errors, the zip she made for Future_Blue fixed them all

My chat windows work great now, Thanks!

My cast window is still MIA but I'll just learn to watch it on player window

I am one happy woman, I can play now! Thanks so much.
mulluane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:07 PM   #183
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

hmmm, I'll work on the casting guage - it should be there
Old 02-15-2007, 02:56 PM   #184
jova13
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighid741
The colors on the buttons are from the .tga files - can you send me a screenshot - that will tell me which file you need to replace and I can pull it and give it to you.

Which blue are you using - Future or Marble?

I attached the file of my hot button picture.

I am using the Blue Marble.

It appears the other file is too big to send here and to you through email. I've already zipped it and it's still huge for some reason. Any other ideas how to send you this file?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hbuttons 02-15.JPG (13.6 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by jova13 : 02-15-2007 at 03:40 PM.
jova13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:39 PM   #185
Gdaren
A Snow Cougar

Server: The Tribunal, Test
Send a message via Yahoo to Gdaren
Default Awsome Job

Fantastic Job Brighid, I am sure everyone here appreciates you hard work, I know I do.... thank you

Gdaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:59 PM   #186
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jova13
It appears the other file is too big to send here and to you through email. I've already zipped it and it's still huge for some reason. Any other ideas how to send you this file?

There are free file hosting sites like:
http://www.fileden.com/public.php
you can put it up at - you may need to break it into 2 zip files (part 1 and part 2 kind of thing) if it's over 10mb
Then email me a link to the files.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:16 PM   #187
jova13
A Treant

I forgot all about sites like that, I even have an account with a different one. I am sending it right now, hopefully this one will actually go through!

Thanks!
Old 02-15-2007, 04:27 PM   #188
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Got the link, I will work on it when I get home tonight.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:33 PM   #189
jova13
A Treant

Thank you SO much!
Old 02-15-2007, 04:40 PM   #190
kudilukudzu
Premium Member

Server: povar
Send a message via ICQ to kudilukudzu Send a message via AIM to kudilukudzu Send a message via MSN to kudilukudzu Send a message via Yahoo to kudilukudzu

to be honest, i'm not really a UI person. hand me an UI piece that's already set, and i might be able to modify it a little - i just did that to 2 of my windows. but most modding is beyond me. mostly, i just know what information the people that DO know what they are doing need to be able to expedite solutions, so if they haven't asked for it already, i ask for them so they have the question and the details they need to deal with it the first time they look.
i, unfortunatly, cannot add crap to windows or deal with texures/images except to move them around in a window. i have no idea how to tell the XML where to look for a piece. some of what your problems are, from what i can tell, missing pieces in windows that they added with the patch.

if you can live without them, i would suggest moving your mail, guild, options, and loot windows out of your main UI directory temporarily - that seems to be where most of your errors are, so losing the windows might make the rest of it load for you. at least until Brig can get the new files to you.

btw - when i said timestamp, this is what i was talking about - [Thu Feb 15 12:03:25 2007]
Ruritha Queenclaw, 72 Vah Shir Beastlord
Kamendae Namorlane, current trader mule

Universal Brotherhood, Povar
Lythra Amaranthus, 49 Wood Elf Druid
Kasya Earthspeaker, 35 Erudite Magician
Urasei, 14 Barbarian Shaman
Ukis, 14 Barbarian Berserker
kudilukudzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:45 PM   #191
jova13
A Treant

Thanks Kud! I might take those out til Brighid gets a chance to look at the other stuff. I don't have a problem with getting it to load though. I can go in using this UI. I'm hoping what Brighid is fixing will help me with that weird merchant window issue though. Because that merchant window is pretty vital for doing any of the new quests, armor, etc. ahahah.. So it would really suck if we can't figure that thing out. The rest of the UI as far as I know is working fine. Those errors in my UIerrors file, (from what I can tell mostly where that guild one) are not effecting my guild window that I KNOW of. hahah I might be missing things that are supposed to be new that I don't know, but as far as the rest of it, it's working like it usually does. ahah

For right now, guess my best bet is just wait and see what happens when Brighid's gets a chance.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:14 PM   #192
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Yeah none of those errors will stop the UI from loading - they are all just minor little things.

The merchant window really bugs me and has me stumped as I can't find anything that is missing. The separate ones I sent you to try (which did not work either) were from the default - all I did was take out the filigree window so they would work - there is no logical reason for them not to work.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:10 PM   #193
jova13
A Treant

Yeah, it's definately a stumper and since I have no clue about XML or ui's I am no help at all. I would normally say maybe it's just me. Since I had some friends (who recently just started using this UI) go try to open merchant windows (the same ones I couldn't open), and they couldn't either, guess I can't say it's only me now. The fact that it lets me open that one window once in awhile is really screwed up too. That makes even LESS sense to me.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:11 PM   #194
mulluane
A Snow Cougar

I found a cast bar that works so no hurry at all on looking at that but I have another annoying little problem. On my player and group windows, the little green box where F2, F3 and so on appear are gone and the F2, F3 numbers themselves disappear at random, they may all be there, 1 may be missing, they may all be gone and this changes when I zone. The huge oversized group window that comes with patch has them, but the old smaller ones no longer do.

Don't you just LOVE new expansions? :P

BTW, my HoTT window does still have the green squares.
Old 02-15-2007, 11:15 PM   #195
mulluane
A Snow Cougar

I figure out the F numbers disappearing, and it may be that they always did this and I never noticed, but numbers only appear beside names of members in same zone.

Would you believe I spent an entire raid staring at my group window before I figured out why it looked all wrong? /grin