Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 10-13-2006, 10:56 AM   #196
mako13
A Treant

Clicked on the link to see what files you changed, and went to an advertisement. If you can say/list what the new files are, I may be able to get my marble blue working with TSS. Thank You once again for this patch. If I cant get my marble blue, then I have the new one patched by you.

Thank you Very Much
mako13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 01:08 PM   #197
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Server: The Seventh Hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Brighid741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 07:09 PM   #198
mako13
A Treant

I have both of those. I was asking if there is someway to findout what files were changed/updated, so I can try to possibly udate my marble-blue tablets ui. When I download and add the marble-blue file for TSS, all it does is change the first 6 hot buttons to the marble blue, and the rest of the UI was the future purple.
Old 10-14-2006, 07:57 PM   #199
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Here is the list of the files that changed with TSS:
http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=18228

Once we know for sure all of the changes we made are working I will try to sit down and translate them to all of the colors. Right now the 25 slot buff bar is still buggy (the labels are funky) so we're still tweaking that. Waiting on a test right now.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:00 PM   #200
mako13
A Treant

Thank you. I wish I was more programming smart but as far as this type of stuff im stupid. If you're able to update all the types, id sponsor you for President of something!
Old 10-16-2006, 06:46 PM   #201
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

lol - I couldn't have gotten as far as I did without help from Lexicon - it was a team effort. We're still waiting on testing for the 25 slot buff bar. I'll see if I can find some time this week to start working on all the other colors.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:55 PM   #202
Lexiconix
A Hill Giant

Server: The Tribunal
Send a message via ICQ to Lexiconix Send a message via AIM to Lexiconix Send a message via Yahoo to Lexiconix

Aye... a few of us pitched in for this to get it back in working order attempting to hold true to Talyn's design and such... I'm out of the picture for the time being until I am able to get cash flow back in to reactivate my sub and get TSS. I just started my new job this past weekend and will be working every weekend so it won't be long before I'm online again. :-)
Old 10-16-2006, 09:08 PM   #203
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Gratz on the new job Lexi come back soon!
Old 10-19-2006, 07:11 AM   #204
urreneth
A Bat

Default Audio Triggers

I simply adore this UI ! (furture purple ) It's perfect for my enchanter. I have a question about the audio triggers though, which I need to use for raiding and do not appear to work with this UI anymore. Am I doing something wrong? Missed an update perhaps ?
[email protected]

Sincerely,
Urreneth, 75th Enchanter
Druzzil Ro
urreneth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:21 AM   #205
Lexiconix
A Hill Giant

Server: The Tribunal
Send a message via ICQ to Lexiconix Send a message via AIM to Lexiconix Send a message via Yahoo to Lexiconix

I myself used audio triggers quite regularly too when I raided and should be totally seperate from the UI... I really couldn't tell you right now since I'm not on EQ at the moment... perhaps later today after I get my check... it all depends on how big it is :-)
Lexiconix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:18 PM   #206
Viennabeef
A Gray Wolf

Default Tablets color themes

I've uploaded patches which will allow Tablets users to convert Lexiconix's TSS updated version of Tablets Future Purple to the old color scheme of their choice. The color conversion files also include xml files which will allow the buff and song windows to display 25 and 12 effects, respectively.

I want to make sure and give appropriate credit for the files contained in the conversion packs. The original Tablets and associated graphic files were created by Talyns. The ooc-regen timer icons were patched in by Lexiconix. Finally, I went through and tweaked Talyns' old buff related xml files to display the maximum number of effects currently supported. My only work was the minimal xml update and the packaging of the graphic files into appropriate sets.

I did some basic testing of each conversion set, but if you find something that doesn't work quite right, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'm minimally xml literate, so don't expect too much.

Future Sets
Future Blue
Future Green
Future Red

Fantasy Sets
Marble Blue
Marble Purple
Stone Grey
Stone Red
Wood Brown
Wood Green
Viennabeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 10:40 PM   #207
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by urreneth
I simply adore this UI ! (furture purple ) It's perfect for my enchanter. I have a question about the audio triggers though, which I need to use for raiding and do not appear to work with this UI anymore. Am I doing something wrong? Missed an update perhaps ?
[email protected]

Sincerely,
Urreneth, 75th Enchanter
Druzzil Ro

I don't have any problems with audio triggers and the tablets set. Could it be that your audio triggers file is corrupt? Or that the audio files you use have been moved?
Old 10-20-2006, 10:43 PM   #208
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennabeef
I've uploaded patches which will allow Tablets users to convert Lexiconix's TSS updated version of Tablets Future Purple to the old color scheme of their choice. The color conversion files also include xml files which will allow the buff and song windows to display 25 and 12 effects, respectively.

I want to make sure and give appropriate credit for the files contained in the conversion packs. The original Tablets and associated graphic files were created by Talyns. The ooc-regen timer icons were patched in by Lexiconix. Finally, I went through and tweaked Talyns' old buff related xml files to display the maximum number of effects currently supported. My only work was the minimal xml update and the packaging of the graphic files into appropriate sets.

I did some basic testing of each conversion set, but if you find something that doesn't work quite right, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'm minimally xml literate, so don't expect too much.

Were you able to test the 25 slot buff bar? I had made a fix and linked it to someone to test in another thread and he hasn't had a chance to try it yet (the labels were not showing properly) so if yours is working with all 25 I'll save that as the base one for the patch to all the colors...
Old 10-21-2006, 11:05 PM   #209
Viennabeef
A Gray Wolf

I did indeed test the buff windows. The windows are correctly numbered and, to the best of my knowledge, fully functional.

There is one minor problem. I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it, but it's entirely cosmetic. In fact, the only place that I know of where you can even see the problem is in Demiplane of Blood. Here's a screenshot of the buff window as it appeared during a Demiplane raid: SCREENSHOT. As you can see, detrimental effects which do not block out-of-combat regeneration currently have a transparent background. I'm trying to give that type of effect a yellow background behind the label. Beneficial effects and detrimental effects that block ooc-regen display correctly.

Like I said, the windows are entirely functional, they're just not functioning exactly the way that I would like.

You're welcome to include the xml files in any post that you make. If you'd like, I can send you a zip file containing exclusively the xml and directly related tga files for each of the Tablets color schemes. Right now they're mixed in with all the other files in the color conversion patches that I posted.
Viennabeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 01:20 AM   #210
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Hmm looked at your files and they're pretty much the same as ours.

These are the ones we have been using - I haven't really paid attention to the types of spells to see if the detrimental ones that do not affect OOC regen are the right color.

I'll try to spend some time messing with it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip buff_bar.zip (6.5 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Brighid741 : 10-22-2006 at 01:26 AM.