Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 09-20-2002, 11:27 PM   #16
Tilras
A Gray Wolf

Server: Morel-Thule
Send a message via ICQ to Tilras Send a message via AIM to Tilras Send a message via Yahoo to Tilras
Default Bah stupid button

I can host it on my server if you can get it to me. No chance of it going down since it's my server. Unless I crash it again by spilling coffee on it, =o/.
ICQ is about the best way I can think of transfering it to someone. Since I hate AIM.

ICQ # - 86453631
Old 09-21-2002, 12:12 AM   #17
Spiritwalker
A Snow Griffin

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Spiritwalker
Default LOL Ya'll shut my web site down :oP

Well I NEVER figured there would be that much interest in this UI. However, it would seem that my like 5Gig bandwidth limit was hit right away after i posted it. I appologize for that and will have to find somewhere to host it. I have a server myself but it isnt online all the time and bacause its DSL isnt always reliable. If someone wants to host the UI let me know how to get it to you ie FTP, email, MSN file transfer etc.

Thanks and sorry for hold up.

Moderator of downloads APPARENTLY doesnt want to post it since its still not up there.

Probably my fault for modifying soo many files. and then posting the whole directory. But hey im a newbie

Spiritwalker
Old 09-21-2002, 03:22 AM   #18
Tilras
A Gray Wolf

Send a message via ICQ to Tilras Send a message via AIM to Tilras Send a message via Yahoo to Tilras

I'll host it. My server runs T3 has only gone down once in the 4 years I've had it and that's cause I spilt coffee on it/in it.

Computer insides and liquids do NOT MIX!!

You have my ICQ and MSN try to catch meh when you can, I'll upload it and give you the addy fer it.
Old 09-21-2002, 03:57 AM   #19
Tilras
A Gray Wolf

Default Ok

Alright, to help ya out some bud I somehow got ahold of it from Tripod or wherever you were hosting it at. I uploaded it to my server. Hopefully you guys don't kill my poor lil puter.
please people lets PLEASE try not to kill my server.

http://spitfire.mavericksworld.com/EQGUI/druidui.zip

I've decided to put it in the directory I use for my web pages so it stays out of my way. As with all downloads from unknown sources follow the easy simple common sense rules.

D/L it.
Virus Scan it.
Double Check it's what you want.
Enjoy it.

If it's corrupted let me know and I'll reupload it.
Old 09-21-2002, 05:12 AM   #20
Claeton
A Fire Beetle

Real nice UI there. Have ya ever pondered on making one for the...evil-inclined fellas out there? =)
Old 09-21-2002, 01:25 PM   #21
Spiritwalker
A Snow Griffin

Actually yes... I'm looking at doing one for my troll warrior right now with a very similar layout because its easy on teh eyes and encompasses almost everything worth seeing.... I just need to come up with the right garphics for the dashbaord so to speak

Keep an eye peeled
Old 09-21-2002, 02:10 PM   #22
Shadeweaver
A Snow Griffin

Server: Druzzil Ro

*hits the download button*
Old 09-21-2002, 04:18 PM   #23
Byzandula
A Fire Beetle

Server: Terris Thule
Send a message via AIM to Byzandula

GREAT UI....however...you can't winimize windows and you can't drag them around....I sure do wish that could happen....since I have 5 windows open at any given time and I hate having to rezise them.....hopefully in next release it will be tweaked...but thats me....or of corse if you do custom fixes...email me... [email protected]

01....there...thats my two bits
Old 09-21-2002, 05:07 PM   #24
blackhorse
A Ghoul

Server: 7th Hammer
Default chat windows

Yup...you cant move the chat windows...if you could fix this i would use it , but for now im still using stoneangle.
Otherwise greap UI.

Yoda
Old 09-21-2002, 10:36 PM   #25
Spiritwalker
A Snow Griffin

Chat windows are kinda specific to the layout. Which ones would you want to move? The hitsmodes are locked into their viewbox and the main chat is also. They can be moved by unlocking them but the remainder of the stuff in the UI is tied to the layout on the bottom moving them would be.... well ugly. The spam window opn the left side can also be moved by being unlocked... I set the background alpha to 0 so the frames cant be seen and it will be transparent but all that can be changed as well.
Old 09-21-2002, 10:41 PM   #26
Spiritwalker
A Snow Griffin

I am also currently working to change the inventory container windows to something more liek the rest of the interface. What is there is borrowed from techno donuts which is an awsome mod but it doesnt fit with the rest of the UI so Im working to make them the same as the rest of the UI. Also putting in a set of pet controls in the next release. Problem im having with the container windows is that I'm an idiot when it comes to masking etc on teh graphics so I can't seem to get them to work right. Madly studying how to mask images etc and understand different layers.. I use PSP 7.0 to make graphics and I'm kinda new to all the graphic work heheh. I'm also working on warrior class and evil class mod os the same style layout. Something about the dashboard layout that just appeals to me. Ayway will keep yaz posted and will post updates to druidui as I complete them.

Back to studying graphics UGH
Old 09-25-2002, 02:41 AM   #27
Caeona
A Bat

Default Chat Windows & Pet Controls

Hiyas,

Just wanna let ya know you've done great job on the skin.

LOVE it except that you really need to modify some really necessary things:

1) Enable create, resize, move and close chat windows

2) Enable pet controls.

PLEASE...this will make it all perfect!

Kudos.
Old 09-25-2002, 03:01 AM   #28
DataCrypt
A Ghoul

Default OMG Nice!

Please please please develope a 1024/768 version of this lol I love it but my reso isnt that great at 1280/1024

/cheer
I love it...
Old 09-25-2002, 11:35 PM   #29
Melae
A Bat

Server: cazic thule
Unhappy

I really really love this.. I just can't use it because I'm stuck in 800x600....

/em cries
Old 10-17-2002, 09:35 AM   #30
Skovridder
A Fire Beetle

This is a great UI, but some of the xml files were updated in the last patch. When can we expect to see this UI updated to work properly after the last patch?
Antonius Bayle