Password

Old 06-23-2004, 10:28 AM   #61
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Re: Re: Target of Target

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruffic
When I logged in today I got a UI error. This is what the UIErrors.txt gave me.

"Error: Could not find child TargetOfTarget_HPPercLabel in window TargetOfTargetWindow".

bah, darn it.. I got rid of it because it didn't fit in with the rest of the UI .. I was hoping it wasn't needed.. (it's just the "%" percent sign) .. Well I guess I can add it back in and just put it's size to 0,0 .. hehe..
kenwoodx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 06:36 PM   #62
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

Default Target of Target take 2

Ok, I uploaded a new file.. redownload and see if that works.. I also think I had the window setup incorrectly (had hp number where I wanted to have target name) .. (I changed the file in the original post, so it's on page 4)
Old 12-03-2004, 11:44 PM   #63
shoonasasi
A Bat

Question Separate pet window?

I adore this UI, but as a Beastlord I can't have a pet window that I can't see all the time, along with my health, mana ect. Any way you might make a separate pet window for us pet users so we can still control our pet without giving up seeing our hp/mana? I would love to use this fantastic UI! Thanks
shoonasasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 02:34 AM   #64
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

Problem is that that window IS the pet window.. So I would have to move the player info to another window.. Currently the real player window is simply the attack indicator.. Someone else also has made this request and I just haven't had time to do anything about it yet.. Maybe someday soon.. (you might try taking the pet window from Drakah's Emulated World of Warcraft 3.0 and a player window mod that includes the inventory slots and replace in the folder)
Old 12-09-2004, 10:09 PM   #65
kasca
A Lost Soul

Server: the rathe
Send a message via ICQ to kasca

Ok i down loaded this today and it wont load. Any ideas.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:46 PM   #66
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

It should load just fine.. make sure you didn't put it inside another folder.. I have the download setup to extract all the files inside a folder already.. also whatever folder name you use, make sure it doesn't have any spaces in it.. Let me know if that doesn't resolve your problem..
Old 12-13-2004, 11:48 AM   #67
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

I downloaded it myself last night to make sure it works correctly .. I had no problem loading the UI..
Old 12-13-2004, 03:34 PM   #68
kasca
A Lost Soul

Sigh .. i got it to work. But there no way iam giving up a large portion of my screen to the selection window. It time i find my warrior a new ui.
kasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 11:55 AM   #69
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

I'm not sure what window you are talking about.. I did not modify the selector window with this UI .. (that would be the one with buttons for combat ability, map, guild, etc) .. So if that is causing you problems either don't keep it on the screen (hit alt-W) .. or download one to replace it..

If you are referring to the hotbuttons window (the long bar with the griffins on the end) that is actually reduced from the original size that it was in Drakah's Emulated World of Warcraft 2.0 UI .. I made it small enough to fit in 1024x768 resolution .. The pic (which actually shows two screens) shows how much room is available on screen with my setup.. of course you'll notice I kept the chat windows rather small to achieve this..

With OoW increasing the number of buff slots, it does become unruly at the top of the screen trying to fit everything in.. unfortunately at 1024x768 there is not a lot you can do to resolve that.. If you liked specific things about this UI, then maybe you could replace the elements that are taking up too much room with other mods.. Or just let me know if there is anything you wanted from this UI to use with another one and maybe I can just give you that piece..

Sorry that it didn't meet your expectations.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:57 PM   #70
kasca
A Lost Soul

I love this ui. Whin it finally loaded <still dont know why it didnt> i got a selector window that was fully worded and about 1/4 of the window. I have tryed to deleat it.So i could just put another in but it just broke.I really love the hotkey bar. Have learned to live with looking into courner to see if iam dieing. All my other chars have there life on or near the target bar. If you can tell me how to dump the selector i do it and keep this cool ui. Very few ui's are differant. I like the fact this is soo differant than any others!!
kasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2004, 03:53 PM   #71
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

I downloaded the UI files and looked and there isn't a EQUI_SelectorWindow.xml file in my UI .. Make sure you're not confusing my UI - "kx2UI - Drakah remix - WoW" with Drakah's "Emulated: Worlds of Warcraft - V3" .. I know his has a rather large selector window.. but again if you hit "alt-W" it should close that window for you..

If you are using my UI and have a different selector window from the default then you have a problem somewhere, because you're not getting that file with the UI.. You might try deleting the UI folder and re-downloading it again..
Old 12-18-2004, 05:20 PM   #72
thelonstormeyes
A Snow Griffin

Server: Xegony
Send a message via ICQ to thelonstormeyes
Default Map

Any way to make the map window a standalone?
Old 12-18-2004, 05:53 PM   #73
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

Hey Thelon!! .. I play Vargus in Crystalline Dragons on Xegony.. we're also in XES.. ;p .. Sure I can see what I can do .. might take me a few days to get around to it though..
Old 12-18-2004, 06:33 PM   #74
thelonstormeyes
A Snow Griffin

Server: Xegony
Send a message via ICQ to thelonstormeyes

Thanks Vargus, that'd be super
thelonstormeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 11:40 PM   #75
kenwoodx2
A Shissar Disciple

The map window is already capable of being used seperately, you just had to change the DrawTemplate being used to one that exists in the default.. anyway I did that and packaged the .xml file with the necessary graphic for the window.. Artwork was all done by Drakah on this one, and the coding, though I did modify it to include some buttons he had removed and I added the titlebar so it can be minimized when not being used.. (of course it unminimizes every time you zone) .. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip EQUI_MapViewWnd.zip (107.1 KB, 5 views)