Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 11-14-2006, 02:52 AM   #61
bikemans
A Treant

Server: eci

Ok I got it working now and posting a fix for necklace, taskrewards and groupmentoring...

Just unzip the file in you fazor UI folder
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fazor3_TSS-fix.zip (17.4 KB, 11 views)

Xada Pinacolada
Yxan Ibyxan
bikemans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:40 PM   #62
xaxtan
A Gray Wolf

would like to ask again if anyone knows how to fix the problems i'm having. Not seeing anyone post a problem about it on here, so i'm not sure how it's just me with the problem, other then i don't own TSS itself yet.

As you can see in the attached screenshot, the HP gauge for my target and myself only updates to 80% of total hps at which point it becomes all grayed out. There are lines in the box that looks like it should mark where the line should continue changing colors at, but the bar stops at 80% hps. The numeral readout continues like normal. You can see Mistlynx is at 13%, but his bar shows about 80.

I just redownloaded the complete file and the small file in the post right above me, but neither of these seemed to fix it.
Any help would be appreciated

thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000026.JPG (181.4 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by xaxtan : 11-30-2006 at 10:53 PM.
xaxtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 01:32 PM   #63
Canderous
A Gray Wolf

need a little help, i have used this UI for a while, and i got this updated version, but i cant get the window with all my stats and resists on it to come up, anyone know what i am doing wrong?
Canderous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 02:18 PM   #64
Canderous
A Gray Wolf

here is a SS of what i am talking about
Old 12-02-2006, 04:03 PM   #65
xaxtan
A Gray Wolf

hit alt and F1 to open your pet window. your stats and stuff are in there
xaxtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 04:11 PM   #66
Canderous
A Gray Wolf

thank you very much, lol, i feel like such an idiot
Old 12-30-2006, 02:44 PM   #67
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

1) Sorry for not checking this thread until now. I barely have time to play and some things (like keeping the downloadable UI) get lost.

2) Thanks to everyone (especially Vino) for helping others with my sloppy work.

3) I've fixed the pearl necklace problem. It happens anytime they add new dragitems. To fix in the future, you just need to copy/paste the new texture definitions and the animations from the EQUI_Animations.xml in /default to the one in the custom directory.

4) I've removed most (and hopefully all) of the non-custom files from the directory so that when they patch UI components that aren't custom, it'll still work. What this means is that when the custom loads and can't find a file in the custom directory, it'll load it from /default. What this also means, is that new options (like the reward selection) should work again. Once again, I'm sorry for not posting a working copy before this.

5) I uploaded a buggy UI last time. I didn't have time to properly check it out and then forgot to reload a working version when I debugged it.

Please respond with bugs. I assume I can setup the boards to send me email when there are replies as a reminder to support people using this UI. That'll help me keep it up to date. Mostly, I just forget that other people use this UI. :-)
Fazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:57 PM   #68
Jamlaen
A Bat

Hello, just wanted to say that I just downloaded this UI today and it is great. I just have one question though, how do you bring up the little bar that says "Click here for Action Window". I have tried for about the last half an hour but can't seem to get it to show up. Thanks for your help.
Jamlaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:55 PM   #69
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

The area in the bottom right is actually 2 overlapping windows. They need to be arranged so that the one with the "Click for Action Window" is slightly below the "Player/Clicky/Pet" window. They are technically the Pet Window and the Action Window if I recall correctly.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:44 AM   #70
bikemans
A Treant

I havent downloaded the latest upload since I got mine working except one thing, I cant get that facepick window to pop up, any clue how to fix that?
Old 01-12-2007, 01:17 AM   #71
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikemans
I havent downloaded the latest upload since I got mine working except one thing, I cant get that facepick window to pop up, any clue how to fix that?

Look in the inventory. There are two buttons right below the crystals - "Face" and "Dye".
Old 01-17-2007, 07:29 AM   #72
bikemans
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazor
Look in the inventory. There are two buttons right below the crystals - "Face" and "Dye".

Yes it is but the actual facepick window doesent pop up...
Old 01-21-2007, 02:47 AM   #73
Fazor
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikemans
Yes it is but the actual facepick window doesent pop up...

I'm confused. I click on "Face" and it pops up.

The only thing I can think of is if you've moved it in a previous UI and for some reason it pops up off-screen now. However, my INI only shows:

[FacePickWindow]
Locked=false
INIVersion=1

and the location in the XML file is:
<Location>
<X>0</X>
<Y>80</Y>
</Location>

One other reason may be that you didn't unzip the latest version into a clean directory and it retains an old copy of the EQUI_Facepick.xml. Try checking UI_errors.txt in the main EQ directory for some insight.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:06 AM   #74
bikemans
A Treant

Got it working now, thanks!
Old 02-13-2007, 01:22 AM   #75
Wiltan
A Gray Wolf

Server: Xev
Send a message via ICQ to Wiltan Send a message via AIM to Wiltan Send a message via Yahoo to Wiltan

I anxiously await the TBS version - this is the best UI out there and the only one I'll use.
Wiltan is offline   Reply With Quote