Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 04-13-2003, 06:44 PM   #61
fizboz16
A Treant

Server: povar
Send a message via AIM to fizboz16 Send a message via Yahoo to fizboz16

one thing i noticed (dont know if its fixable) is that if i change the screen resolution and then move it back the way it was it moves the casting bar and inventory to a different spot i for one use 2 different ui's i use yours for my mage and drakah for my monk and they both different resolutions so i was wondering if there is a way to fix it so i dont have to move the casting bar and inventory back every time i swtich characters
Old 04-13-2003, 09:55 PM   #62
Saldarus
A Snow Griffin

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok here is the patch to fix the fkeys, weight problem, and added more timers. I can already tell that the thumb of the slider is a bit small so Ill be working on that to make it easier to grab and slide when your in a hurry. The inventory glass and new buttons will be in next patch which will hopefully be tomarrow. Here is the link for the zip file just unzip it and overwrite what you already have in your custom ui folder.

Patch

Saldarus
Old 04-14-2003, 07:57 AM   #63
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Server: Saryrn

Ok, I have been working on this all weekend and I think I finally have the name disappearance in the Group window when in different zones fixed. Here is the Patch for the group window including the F key fix, Thanx, Saldarus.

Please try this group window out and let me know if this corrects the problem.

Thanx.
Attached Files
File Type: zip equi_groupwindow.zip (2.7 KB, 40 views)
Old 04-14-2003, 09:03 PM   #64
fizboz16
A Treant

Server: povar
Send a message via AIM to fizboz16 Send a message via Yahoo to fizboz16

seems to be working very nice great job on this ui
Old 04-14-2003, 09:15 PM   #65
Nastix
A Ghoul

This may have been mentioned so sorry for repeating it again...

The songs buff window does not function properly, the buff icons are stretched out and there are no names.. just thought I'd mention it.
Old 04-15-2003, 12:11 AM   #66
Saldarus
A Snow Griffin

Quote:
Originally posted by Nastix
This may have been mentioned so sorry for repeating it again...

The songs buff window does not function properly, the buff icons are stretched out and there are no names.. just thought I'd mention it.

Yes we are working on a different sdb window, should be posted for download soon.

Saldarus
Old 04-15-2003, 10:40 AM   #67
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally posted by Nastix

Here is the fix for the current Short Duration Buff window. We are working on a new design for this window but until we have it complete here is the current one working the way that it should.

Last edited by Chronwaas : 04-16-2003 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-16-2003, 12:25 PM   #68
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Ok Sorry about that but the Short Duration Buff fix in the last post also had a bug in it. I have corrected the bug and here is the working version of the Short Duration Buff Window.
Attached Files
File Type: zip shortdurbuff.zip (7.5 KB, 26 views)
Old 04-18-2003, 01:32 PM   #69
Saldarus
A Snow Griffin

Default New buttons and new feature info

Ok I finally think I have some buttons I like made up to match the UI and are easy to read. Try them out and let me know what you think. Just download and unzip to overwrite the current file in your custom UI folder.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/y/e/yeak2383/files/Buttons.zip

New features you ask? Well we have re done the buffbar to look more inline with the overall scheme of the UI. Tomarrow we should be uploading a nice patch with this and a few other new features to try out such as.

A red flashing box that appears around the target box when you attack. Not the entire window just the box with the targets name in it.

Will also be adding a new feature which will hopefully become popular for high end raiding. Flashing hp gauges, when your HP gets below 50% youll begin to see it flash yellow. At first we will do it for the owners HP just to see what people think about it. Then will integrate it to the group members gauges. Why would this be a great thing? Well if your in a high lvl raid sometimes the healer in your group is also spamming the Main tank with heals and can hardly keep track of its own members HP. But if it begins to flash yellow because its below 50% thier eye will easily catch it and begin to heal that player. Ill expect alot of feedback from everyone on that one so try it out when we post it for download.

Saldarus
Old 04-21-2003, 01:17 PM   #70
Obin
A Ghoul

Server: Morden Rasp
Default Horses

AM a bit lazy so was wondering if you could make the ammo slot a righ clicky... jsut for the horse users =)

Obin
Old 04-21-2003, 02:38 PM   #71
Saldarus
A Snow Griffin

Default Re: Horses

Quote:
Originally posted by Obin
AM a bit lazy so was wondering if you could make the ammo slot a righ clicky... jsut for the horse users =)

Obin

Actually I changed that on mine because I use a horse but forgot to let Chronwaas know about it lol. Ill see if I can get that uploaded for everyone.

Saldarus
Old 04-23-2003, 12:29 PM   #72
Curumtiny
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Tarew Marr

edit. Disregard this post. I have deleted what I had posted since I found out that you dont get stat modifications in the ammo slot.

Curumtiny Call Me Yoda
Gnome Warrior (GnomeLord) Level 65
Tarrew Marr
Guild Officer: Invictus Verite
Click on Signiture for Magelo Profile

Last edited by Curumtiny : 04-23-2003 at 07:03 PM.
Old 04-24-2003, 12:43 PM   #73
jsalari
A Ghoul

i realy like this UI i just have 3 probs with it.

1. is there any way to make the words on the bard buff window on the other side so i can put it on the left hand side of the screen?

2. I can't move the breath window to where i want it.

3. im am runing a higher res so this might be the cause but my auto equip area keeps getting over laped by the target health bubble and also there are no icons for what slot is what in the invintory.

Other than i realy love this UI one of the best i've seen in a while. Thanks for taking the time to make it

Krishin Gopal
<Asatru>
Povar Server
Old 04-24-2003, 02:07 PM   #74
Saldarus
A Snow Griffin

Quote:
Originally posted by jsalari
i realy like this UI i just have 3 probs with it.

1. is there any way to make the words on the bard buff window on the other side so i can put it on the left hand side of the screen?

3. im am runing a higher res so this might be the cause but my auto equip area keeps getting over laped by the target health bubble and also there are no icons for what slot is what in the invintory.

Other than i realy love this UI one of the best i've seen in a while. Thanks for taking the time to make it

Krishin Gopal
<Asatru>
Povar Server

Ok first off no sadly we cant move the text to the other side for the sdb window. We wanted to so we could put it above the spellbar but the buff bar and sdb bar have to be identical appearantly. =/

Breath window is tricky to move, try clicking at the very bottom of it that seems to help in the area where it looks like nothing is there.

Im not sure why the target window would overlap the inventory, it should be on top when you open it unless somehow your making the target window active and on top. I wish VI would give us a way to layer the windows better and define whats on top of what. Ive personally not ran into that problem yet so will try and duplicate it and see what I come up with, maybe a bit more info would help.

Eventually we will add either names or graphics to the inventory squares to show what goes where.

Thanks for your input.

Saldarus
Old 04-24-2003, 03:13 PM   #75
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally posted by jsalari

Krishin Gopal
<Asatru>
Povar Server

Ok,

1. No unfortunately this is built in by Sony/VI. The two buff bars are made so that they have to be done the exact same way as far as the way the icons are layedout.

2. The breath meter has to be grabbed by the bottom Far left or Right corners of the Meter. So to do this you will have to be in the water.

3. Not sure about that one. What resolution are you running this at. I have tried it all the way up to 1600x1200 and am not seeing that problem.