Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 10-28-2002, 07:26 AM   #76
Yelara
A Shissar Defiler

Server: ayonae ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Yelara Send a message via AIM to Yelara Send a message via Yahoo to Yelara

Quote:
Originally posted by Justicebringer
I've looked through all 5 pages of this clicked on several links and NOWHERE can i find where to download this. A few weeks ago I had this but because of PoP i had to delete all my mods so i could try and get my UI to work again. Can someone please give me the link so I can download this again? Or maybe someone could just attach it... please please help

Its in the download section, underr the Misc files

Here's an attachment as well though
Attached Files
File Type: zip athees_locwizard_beta_2.zip (49.6 KB, 305 views)
Old 10-29-2002, 04:36 PM   #77
Satizaa
A Fire Beetle

Default Where do i get this?

Hey great mod...one question how do i get it? can someone post a www.blahblabla.com/locwizard.zip for me? thanks alot =)
Old 10-29-2002, 04:48 PM   #78
Satizaa
A Fire Beetle

Default nevermind

Nevermind hehe i read the one 2 posts above mine...srry for wasting space
Old 11-02-2002, 01:25 PM   #79
Atheenath Dawns
A Wooly Rhino

Server: Tunare
Default Re: Adding Wizard and Druid tp locs

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugurth
Hey Atheenath, i use your wizard locs and was wondering if you planning on adding a loc tab for where druid port and wizard ports will take you to? if not, i think i might customize it for me and add them. Thank you so much for this great mod also. i love it.

All druids and wizard locs are allready in

Sorry I havent been very present on these boards lately, lots of RL things to be taken care of atm. I know that many mods need upgrades since PoP, but it will just have to wait for another couple of weeks untill things settle down.

I am glad to see that pple are still enjoying the Loc Wizard

Atheen
Cothslave wannabe on her 58th Cycle
Allanath Feline
Everlost Wanderer on her 53rd cycle

Old 11-02-2002, 04:40 PM   #80
jinny
A Fire Beetle

This is a spectacular mod! It is small, efficient, and functional. It has made a great difference in my enjoyment of the game.

I was lost frequently, now I am always leading people around

Goooooooooooo, Athee! *cheer*

Jinny

I respectfully request that the Planes of Power locs be added sometime in the future.

Thank you again!
Old 11-02-2002, 07:03 PM   #81
Morphyous
A Fire Beetle

Default can you?

Can you make a POP tab yet? tehee
Old 11-04-2002, 04:42 AM   #82
Starshelle
A Druid not a "Dr00d"

Server: Innoruuk

Atheenath I just adore your mod. My brother who also plays the game didn't really share my excitement about the new UI. But when showed him your Loc Wizard, his jaw just about dropped to the floor! I never seen him so excited about *any* feature of the new interface before. If in the future time will permit you to make a new tab for PoP, we'll eagerly download it!
Old 11-04-2002, 09:33 AM   #83
Atheenath Dawns
A Wooly Rhino

Talking About adding a PoP Tab.

Yes, I can add a new PoP tab .... As long as I have the locs PoP hasn't been out for long enough for me to be able to find or gather that information on the web.

I live in Europe and I didnt receive PoP yet. And even when I do, I wont be able to find all the locs by myself. (I get lost ALL the time too btw, why do you think I made a LocWizard to start with )

So yes, I "can" add the tab... if you guys help me with the locs.

I need a list of all the loc "items" (i.e. zones in, zones out) so that I can allready work on the space needed and add the tab with the items. Then I will need you guys to help me fill these items with corresponding locs.

If someone that has PoP could allready post a list of all the Zone in/Zone out items, We could start from there, and then add in all the locs as people are posting them.

Providing you help me with the data, adding a new tab isnt a problem... But I need your help there.

Ball is in your camp guys

Atheen
Old 11-04-2002, 10:00 AM   #84
aeluin
Denizen of the Interface

Server: Tholuxe Paelis
Send a message via AIM to aeluin

I wouldn't worry about getting lost in PoK- except in the library- because the rest of the zone is so small and so simply laid-out...all you have to do is figure out whether you want good, evil, or neutral, then the ports are all neatly set up with labels and everything
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king." -Aragorn's Theme by J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 11-05-2002, 06:48 AM   #85
croso
A Fire Beetle

Default Re: About adding a PoP Tab.

Quote:
Originally posted by Atheenath Dawns
Yes, I can add a new PoP tab .... As long as I have the locs PoP hasn't been out for long enough for me to be able to find or gather that information on the web.

I live in Europe and I didnt receive PoP yet. And even when I do, I wont be able to find all the locs by myself. (I get lost ALL the time too btw, why do you think I made a LocWizard to start with )

So yes, I "can" add the tab... if you guys help me with the locs.

I need a list of all the loc "items" (i.e. zones in, zones out) so that I can allready work on the space needed and add the tab with the items. Then I will need you guys to help me fill these items with corresponding locs.

If someone that has PoP could allready post a list of all the Zone in/Zone out items, We could start from there, and then add in all the locs as people are posting them.

Providing you help me with the data, adding a new tab isnt a problem... But I need your help there.

Ball is in your camp guys

Atheen

LOCATION PortalName (on portal) Portal Zone (actual)

Evil:
N584 P037 Cabalis Field of Bone
N813 P048 Grobb Innothule Swamp
N895 P133 Neriak Nektulos Forest
N919 N446 Oggok The Feerrott
N922 P882 Overthere The Overthere
N923 P1225 Paineel Toxxulia Forest

Neu:

P443 N075 Nexus The Nexus
P447 N238 Great Divide The Great Divide
P375 N296 Shar Vahl Shadeweaver's Thicket
P146 N317 Queynos North Qeynos
N148 N315 Plane of Tranquility Plane of Tranquility
N362 N319 Firiona Vie Firiona Vie
N445 N233 Freeport North Freeport
N444 N075 Ak'Anon Steamfont Mountains

Good:

P920 P1227 Rivervale Misty Thicket
P924 P886 Kelethin Greater Faydark
P916 P475 Kaladim Butcherblock Mountains
P917 P132 Halas Everfrost Peaks
P813 P024 Felwithe Greater Faydark
P584 O033 Erudin Toxxulia Forest

SOME of the click back up books where above portals drop you in old world

Faydwer:
Ak'anon: In Steamfont, at the end of the hill between Ak'Anon itself and Newbie Valley, in the pass from the front yard to Newbie Valley (near neg1200 pos1000)
Butcherlock Mountains (Kaladem): positive 1744 negative 579 Take a left onto the trail when coming from Kaledem. It was on the right side of the trail (quite visible from the trail), just past the first guard hut which was on the left side of the trail
Greater Faydark (Felwithe; Kelethin): one on path from LFay to Felwithe and one between the "nebwie lift" and Felwithe

Antonica:
Freeport: neg679 pos82, in the "hidden" tunnel to the south of the gates in west freeport, within view of the entrance (behind the hidden wall in the Newbie area of West Freeport)
Grobb: neg 715 neg 35, not too far from the large stone tower, but is pretty much in the middle of Innothule Swamp
Everfrost (Halas): Off to the left as you exit the gorge from Halas
Nextulos Forest (Neriak): pos729 neg341, just slightly NW of the wizard spires in Nektulos Forest, at the very end of the path leading up towards them... the first split off past newbie log on the way to the bridge
Feerott (Oggok): pos873 neg161 follow the path out of oggok taking all lefts until it ends. Portal is at end of path
Qeynos: Turn left going out of main gate and it is in the big alcove.
Misty Thicket (Rivervale): As you leave Riverale, follow the path and take the first left. The book pedestal is at the path's dead end

Kunark:
Field of Bone (Cabilis): in field of bone at -3000, 1843 Just start down into the newbie area towards the pit, when you start going downhill turn right and head straight across to the wall, shouldn't have trouble finding it
Fironie Vie: in the tunnels to Dreadlands, If you look at the map, you will see one that dead ends.. it's in the middle of that deadend at approx, -300, 4800 (If you are heading toward the Dreadlands take a left at the first 4 way intersection, this will lead you to the dead end)
Overthere: near the water by the wall where the iksar alchemist is, It's on the left if you're facing inland; other side of where the skeletal foreman is

Luclin:
Nexus: in the dead end tunnel
Shadeweavers Thicket (shar vahl): near the left wall just beyond the tents if as you come out of Shar Val

Velious:
Great Divide (Thurg): pos8 neg1812, On the little plateau due north of the spires, right up at northern edge of zone.

Odus:
Toxilla Forest (paineel): neg2346 pos292, Leaving paineel follow wall left a few hundred feet
Toxxila Forest (erudin): pos2326 neg573, Leaving erudin, follow wall left a few hundred feet

Oggok portal = Feerrott, pos873 neg161 follow the path out of oggok taking all lefts until it ends. Portal is at end of path.

and some Plane of Tranquility numbers...

PoP plane Map # Entrance Known Inhabitants zone names
Plane of Knowledge 7 multiple - poknowledge
Plane of Tranquility - -150, -320 (PoK) Quellious' zone, present in spirit only potranquility
Plane of Innovation 1 -1550, 100 - poinnovation
Plane of Time (2 zones) 2 -2150,1225 - potimea & potimeb
Plane of Air 3 850,-675 Xegony poair
Plane of Earth (2 zones) 4 -1350, -2200 The Rathe poeartha, poearthb
Plane of Fire 5 250,-2200 Fennin Ro pofire
Plane of Water 6 -1200,1000 Triumverate of Water (Tarew Marr, E'Ci, Povar) powater
Plane of Flames/Tower of Solusek Ro 12? -600, 1800(?) Solusek Ro solrotower
Plane of Storms 11? -725,-1225(?) - postorms
Bastion of Thunder PoS Karana bothunder
Plane of Justice 8 0, 600 The Tribunal pojustice
Plane of Valor ? ? - povalor
Halls of Honor (2 zones) PoV Mithaniel Marr hohonora, hohonorb
Plane of War 13? -250, -350(?) Tallon Zek, Vallon Zek powar
Plane of Tactics ? ? Rallos Zek(?) potactics
Plane of Disease 9 1750, -1450 Bertoxxulous podisease
Crypt of Decay(?) PoD Bertoxxulous(?) codecay
Plane of Nightmares (2 zones) 17 -200, -1300 Terris Thule ponightmare, nightmareb
Plane of Torment 15? 1880,-1100(?) Saryn potorment

Hope this helps get us PoP tabs sooner, I opened the xml file and with no graphical layout program i don't see how i could ever make it work and look ok.

Thanks and great job !
Old 11-05-2002, 06:22 PM   #86
Lord Honeybear
A Fire Beetle

Should Nor tag be changed to antoinca?
Dawn of Redemption
Old 11-05-2002, 06:30 PM   #87
Starshelle
A Druid not a "Dr00d"

Server: Innoruuk

"I wouldn't worry about getting lost in PoK- except in the library- because the rest of the zone is so small and so simply laid-out...all you have to do is figure out whether you want good, evil, or neutral, then the ports are all neatly set up with labels and everything"

Hehe obviously you have a better sense of direction than I do! I could get lost in an empty room. Thank you for posting those locs Croso, and Atheenath for so kindly helping us directionally impaired people!
Old 11-10-2002, 03:44 PM   #88
Cijam
A Snow Griffin

Server: The Tribunal

Excellent work.. Thank you for making such a wonderful mod!
Old 12-11-2002, 06:09 AM   #89
WeedleWee
A Fire Beetle

Server: Povar
Thumbs up Athee!

I love it! You are theee cooolest person ever!

Skarsis- 41Monkey
Boofo- 32Warrior
Povar
Old 02-07-2003, 12:52 AM   #90
kcbc
A Gray Wolf

this seems to be broken 2/6 patch? anyone else have trouble?

the first half of each tab displays great, but the bottom half becomes a jumble

- kallus