Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 02-26-2003, 09:05 PM   #91
furran-CT
A Bat

I Love this UI

and grateful for the effort to get it fixed for LoY.
but...
I am ignorant to XML and have a simple request or question, I would really lke to place the function key codes next to each appropriate group member spot ( F2, F3, etc) any chance of getting that change? or at least identify what I could do to make such a change? Thanks
furran-CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 09:55 PM   #92
Lecore
A Bat

Default 2-24 Patch not working for me

Hello,

I downloaded and applied the 2-24 fix for Kaori's mod. For what ever reason I have a couple of problems with it now. I can not open the bank at all. If I click on the banker my inventory pops open, but not bank window. The new map feature does not work. And last the Journal window does not work as well. All 3 do the same, you click or use a hotkey to open them up and nothing happens. Was wondering if anyone else ran into this yet, or if there is something that I have done wrong.

Thanks

Lec
Lecore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 03:53 AM   #93
ruggy
A Fire Beetle

Server: bristlebane
Unhappy some weapons with pearl necklace graphic

still haveing this problem. items like windblade and broken bottle and so on have the pearl necklace graphic. ive read the other pst on the fix and my files already contained all the informanion you needed to add. anyone else still havin this prob? its not everything, just 3 or 4 different loots have looked that way. thanks a ton!!!!
ruggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 12:42 PM   #94
Abultre99
A Gray Wolf

Server: Antonius Bayle
Question Newbie question of the day...

How do i move the lag counter thingy to put it below the compass window, like in the screenshot in this thread?

Thx

Ainilye Dawnrazor
Abultre99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 02:45 PM   #95
Azuen
A Gray Wolf

It looks like that's had /viewport used, not sure the exact numbers that would get lag bar below though, just play with it until you figure it out heh. And if you screw it up too badly, there's always /viewport reset.
Azuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 04:16 PM   #96
Chemicalman
A Gray Wolf

Thank you very much for the effort on the XML for me....now can get my UI set the way it used to be. Again..thank you
Chemicalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 12:44 AM   #97
bacardibux
A Fire Beetle

Default Could anyone post a recent dloadable version

plz plz plz plz plz
bacardibux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 01:40 AM   #98
you are crazy
A Fire Beetle

Server: Vazaelle

Yes please =)
you are crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 12:11 AM   #99
ruggy
A Fire Beetle

Default hot buttons question

First off thanks to all who have worked on this ui. i love it!! i noticed in previous posts someone asking about changing the hot keys back to just the 10buttons instead of the extra 10 for clickable stuff. was wondering if anyone has done this or what can i do to change it? thanks in advance!!!
Old 03-02-2003, 04:48 AM   #100
Faenor
A Fire Beetle

I'm still having a hard time running T.King's G2 old style UI with Kaori's UI, anyone have any more suggestions of getting it to work prz?
Faenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 03:06 PM   #101
Azuen
A Gray Wolf

ruggy, if you look at the bottom of page before this one I attached a file. The xml for just the hotbuttons is in there.
Azuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 04:23 PM   #102
ruggy
A Fire Beetle

Smile Thanks Azuen!!

Found it!! And thanks for doing that! Also in one of my previous posts about the pearl necklace graphic, it seems that the few graphics were only on the venders at the light house in loy. in no other place does that happen. im thinking all the stuff i sold off with that graphic along with the others that had the same prob is why the graphic is still there. Thanks again and many thanks to all the ppl who keep this mod working!
Old 03-02-2003, 06:31 PM   #103
Arsenic
A Ghoul

Server: Innoruuk
Default ?

Anyone can make it so you can still use the old 'invite disband follow ' ect group window to work with the new patches? I noticed the 4.1.1 version has a group window with no buttons on it.

U can still stick the code for the old group window in and it will work but it gives you an error about not having a LFG button or something on it in the UIERRORS section.
Arsenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 10:49 PM   #104
Laurala Vaethar
A Bat

First off I want to say that I LOVE this UI. I just had one question, is the mod not up to date with LoY(been gone from EQ for about 2 months but am back again) or am I not doing something right when I try to download it? Any help would be much appreciated.
Laurala Vaethar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 01:11 PM   #105
rimir
A Bat

Server: Brell Serillis
Default Updates

Was just wondering on a estimated time for the updates for your UI to be compatible with the LoY expansion?

Thanks
rimir is offline   Reply With Quote