Old 01-24-2003, 04:58 PM   #121
Koradin
A Snow Cougar

Old 01-25-2003, 12:02 AM   #122
kenney
Bad Ass Kitty

Server: if you know me you know =P
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hmm like the pointer anyway to use it for any ui or do you just have it for yours ??
Old 01-27-2003, 03:53 PM   #123
kasca
A Lost Soul

Server: the rathe
Send a message via ICQ to kasca

Man i would lov to have the ogre player window and the stats window combined for my shammie. This is way to cool!! Would you or someone be willing to put them togther??
Old 01-28-2003, 03:19 AM   #124
LyenodeKat
A Gray Wolf

Send a message via ICQ to LyenodeKat Send a message via AIM to LyenodeKat Send a message via Yahoo to LyenodeKat
Default Oguler's UI

First - THIS ROCKS! Thanks for all the work you put into this.

I'm sorry you're not still playing! But I took your advice and I hacked around on the XML, and it isn't all that bad! I was wondering why there were XML errors when I opened it up, and I got them fixed then I broke it to where it wouldn't even load! Then I got it working, NO ERRORS!

I came here to register and post and saw this forum:
http://eqgui.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=36
and that info on the patch update, well it's what I just hacked my way and was about to post!! LOL!!

The only thing is I FIXED windows 4.tga!!! So I have the UI, WITH songs window, songs button on the selector AND the song icon in there AND the UI compass graphic!

I'm about to hack my way through updating the Songs window to be like the effects window. I have two problems:

I don't know where song icons are. Are they in the spell icons, so i can just adjust the XML to match the effects, and not worry about the graphics? Can I use the default icons for now? Can someone point me in the right direction?

I don't have a bard to test this to make sure it works. So if I get something, I won't know if it's functional.

So follow the instructions in the patch forum and your UI will work to a "T"

Lyeno Thunderkat
Old 01-30-2003, 01:13 PM   #125
westfall
A Treant

Hey Lyen,

I got my UI working also by going through the posted instructions but I was wondering if you could make the "windows4.tga" available to download that has Oguler's original compass ( love the colors of it). I attempted to edit the pic itself with unsavory results. I am using the default campass but without the song icon in the selector window. I'd appreciate it
Old 01-31-2003, 10:35 AM   #126
nytekat
A Hill Giant

Server: xegony

Ok guys.. I fixed my UI so for all of you that love this UI I'll post a fix. I think I got all the files that I changed. I put a new buff window and compass in it also (you don't have to use this but I put it in cause I added everything that I changed to make it work.)

If it don't work PM me and I'll dig it all out again.

PS this will work for any of the BST UI's! It dosen't have anything to do with the graphics.. just the xml files. I hope this helps!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip beastlordfix.zip (27.1 KB, 76 views)
Old 02-01-2003, 11:28 AM   #127
kasca
A Lost Soul

Server: the rathe
Send a message via ICQ to kasca

I need to ask. I use the inventory from this mod for my barbarian Shammie. IS anyone going to work on fixing the inventory after next month. With the new charm slot?? I really dont want to use anything else.
Old 02-03-2003, 05:25 PM   #128
LyenodeKat
A Gray Wolf

Send a message via ICQ to LyenodeKat Send a message via AIM to LyenodeKat Send a message via Yahoo to LyenodeKat
Default Let's see if I can get this

My UI files look the same as previously posted. Took me awhile to get the types for the labels, but we're the same.

I'll mess with the inventory file when the charms window comes out, I like Oguler's windows SO MUCH more then the default. So when it's out plan on using the default for a little bit til I get the code sorted out, should be a simple cut and paste method, but you never know. SO yeah I'll be working a fix, now I use the Vah Shir UI so you might have to some cut and pasting yourself, but as soon as I know it i'll post the fix or link to it!

Here's the compass file I use. You'll notice that the music not doesn't fit the UI, I don't know what tint Oguler used so if someone wants to match it and post that's up to them.

Edit: updated with the 2/4 patch pieces.
Attached Files
File Type: zip window_pieces04.zip (15.8 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by LyenodeKat : 02-05-2003 at 05:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2003, 06:07 AM   #129
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Xegony
Send a message via AIM to xlorepdarkhelm Send a message via Yahoo to xlorepdarkhelm

I know I don't check this much any more, but with me not playing, it does slow down my own vested interest in it. For me to keep up with the patches at this point, is extremely tedious, as I cannot actually log into the game - if anyone wants to pick up and keep it coming, fine I have the original files for the graphics and such packed away on my computer, however they are not Photoshop files, they are GIMP files. I had lost the Blender3D files I had which made the window borders, and haven't reinstalled Blender3D since I reinstalled my computer to make room for a Linux partition once again. I cannot send the original files through e-mail, nor do I have a place to drop them off online for someone to access. If you want them, I need an address I can FTP them to you.

I hope to one day be able to get back to playing EQ. Months have gone by with no luck on tracking down a job still and frustration once again is building rapidly.

Magelo
Guild Website
Old 02-08-2003, 01:27 PM   #130
Starshelle
A Druid not a "Dr00d"

Server: Innoruuk

I'm really sorry to hear about the troubles you have job hunting. You'll certainly be in my thoughts and I hope something will show up for you soon!
Old 02-15-2003, 06:20 PM   #131
Lazaru5
A Shissar Disciple

Question

Is anyone else having problems with the compass file Lyen posted? I've got it stuck in the appropriate UI folder, but no compass comes up in game
Old 02-18-2003, 03:25 AM   #132
kenney
Bad Ass Kitty

Server: if you know me you know =P
Thumbs up

I know what its like not having a job good luck and hope ya find what you want
Old 02-20-2003, 11:26 AM   #133
xilon
A Gray Wolf

I Messed around the the Vah Shir UI, and got pretty much everything I want on it. Just figured I'd post it up here so you all can take a look.

Here a shot of it http://www.immoralsovereignty.com/3/EQ000007.JPG

If anyone would like to use it I'll put up a download for it. If I can figure out how to put it in Downloads.
Oh and i dont know how this picture is to everyone else but to me down on the right side it showing the other side. It must have something to do when I switched the pic from bmp to jpg. It doesnt look like that in the game.
Old 02-20-2003, 02:32 PM   #134
LyenodeKat
A Gray Wolf

What did you all do for the charm slot? I'm just wondering.

I included mine, all I did was add a circle to the right of the earring

Ok, it was too big to fit so it's not attached. Still interested in what you all did.
Old 02-20-2003, 05:01 PM   #135
xilon
A Gray Wolf

right now nothing. When it comes out offically I'm Sure i will come up with something. I mean sure it a nice inventory to keep it like it is, But kinda huge for me. I'm so used to smaller inventories. I have noticed too that the containers the slots dont really line up with the items you have in them, not to say that they are huge as well. Might just go with the default untill someone really picks up on this UI to revamp it. Though it is a very nice UI, I think it need to be shrunk up some.