Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 09-13-2005, 03:06 AM   #1
shaidtan
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Nemesis 2.0: DoD, New Look

NemesisUI v2.0 is out (well, currently awaiting approval), with full DoD support. Many changes have been made, to the point that I felt a version jump is warranted. Several windows have been redesigned, and I feel the UI is now more uniform, streamlined, and slimmed down.

As always, if there are any questions, suggestions, comments, etc please post them here, PM me, or send me a tell in game.

The following is a list of changes with this version.

Changes in Version 2.0:

Modified the EQ Main Window (the EQ button thing) to function as a PERMANENT HoTT window. This window cannot currently be turned off. The EQ button is on the right hand side of the window
Two horrizontal Hotkey Windows as the Second and Third Hotkey Windows
Previously alternate vertical Hotkey Window is now the Fourth available Hotkey Window
Removed Clickies from the Player (Stats) Window
Reformatted the Player Window to match the rest of the UI better
Reformatted the CastSpell Window to match the Player (Stat) Window
New Edge Graphics used in some places on the UI to match the new windows
If the 2x5 Hotkey Window is not used, the bottom set of windows now has symmetry
Added tabs (DoD specific) to the Inventory Window
The Class Animation in the Inventory Window now works again
All Around New Look (Especially on the Windows designed to be on the bottom of the UI)

Batch files to toggle alternate windows / modes

MakePureMelee.bat:
Coverts the UI to the pre melee version. The Target and Combat Ability xml files are replaced with the ones from the alternates directory.

MakeCasterHybrid.bat:
Reverts the UI from the pure melee to the caster/hybrid(stock) version. The Target and Combat Ability xml files are replaced with the ones from the stock directory.

AddGroupButtons.bat:
Adds Invite/Follow and Decline/Disband buttons to the Group window. The Group window xml file are replaced with the ones from the stock directory.

RemoveGroupButtons.bat:
Removes Invite/Follow and Decline/Disband buttons from the Group window. The Group window xml file are replaced with the ones from the stock directory.

--All UI elements are origonal except for the gem and spell icons. 'T.King "Spell Icons" G2.5 (Standard Edition)' are used, downloaded via a post on EQInterface by Kuvasie.--

To Install, simply unzip the Nemesis2.0 folder to your uifiles folder. Then in
game type "/load Nemesis2.0 1", or use the options window to load the UI.

Any questions or suggestions can be sent to [email protected], or tells can be sent to Shaidtan on the Quellious server.

-Shaidtan
shaidtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 04:03 AM   #2
XVII
A Gray Wolf

Can't wait to see it 8)
XVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 06:46 AM   #3
Xyndail
A Hill Giant

Server: E'ci
Default Great!

I've used this UI for quite awhile, very clean look. DoD is just coming out today, and you have a UI for it; way to keep on top of things!
Xyndail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 09:31 AM   #4
ariachne
A Ghoul

thank you, thank you. /whew
ariachne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 12:45 PM   #5
Bremadle
A Gray Wolf

I liked 1.4, i hope this didnt stray to far from it.. cant wait to see it.. after working on my wifes and friends UI all day it would be nice if my own were plug and play!.

Thanks in advance

B
Bremadle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 11:26 PM   #6
Elenrak-Rathe
A Gray Wolf

I like to have a large visible casting gauge right in the middle of the screen. Any way to modify this to have that?
Elenrak-Rathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 08:10 PM   #7
Vengence_45
A Ghoul

Default Sweet!

I've been looking for the perfect ui for almost 3 months now, i think i finally found it. mixed and matched a bit for personal taste and better screen view for my resolution and now I have only 2 requests. Switch the HoTT bar with the Target bar and make the con color the background of the old new target bar, old HoTT. Then, since im a shaman and do alot of casting, i would greatly appreciate it if you could make the names of the spells, thus the entire spell area of the spell window is sets off the spell. Hope this isnt a problem and if you dont want to do it, will someone else do it pls!?!? I have no programming knowledge otherwise I'd do it myself. If its more convenient to you, just give out those 3 windows individually or add em to the alternates folder. THX MUCH IN ADVANCE! [email protected] with a link if you get it done pls , if there is anything I can do for you i would gladly go out of my way to repay you.
Vengence_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 04:07 AM   #8
scorpionlock
A Fire Beetle

Default Spell casting bar

Could u plz make the casting bar bigger and put it in the middle of the screen or near the top would be very helpful. Great UI overall though and would love to see that change ...thx and take good care = )
scorpionlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 04:02 PM   #9
Vengence_45
A Ghoul

yeah i could use a bigger casting bar too, make it go up by your music window the screenshot
Vengence_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 03:10 PM   #10
ariachne
A Ghoul

Leave my casting bar be. I love it where it is. It is both caster and healer friendly and under the target is IDEAL. Thank you )
ariachne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 01:59 AM   #11
nytekat
A Hill Giant

Server: xegony

I remember once upon a time someone made a mod for this that took the mana bar out of the target box and in with your health. Anyone still have that they can send me? Having my mana with the mobs health is kinda akward.

Is this UI going to be updated to the new Defult? I'd like to use the new cursor and such. More importaintly will this UI be updated at all?

Last edited by nytekat : 11-10-2005 at 02:01 PM.
nytekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 05:59 PM   #12
dunkz
A Ghoul

Unhappy

I hope this UI gets updated. Now that they aren't updating the old default this one will stop working at some point due to it not getting changes in the default UI.

Anyone?
dunkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 03:34 PM   #13
nytekat
A Hill Giant

Server: xegony

has anyone tried to get ahold of the author? If he don't want to update it maybe someone else can. I really hope this UI don't die. It's getting hard to find really good clean UI's
nytekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 08:16 PM   #14
Telomir
A Gray Wolf

Default HoTT window

"Modified the EQ Main Window (the EQ button thing) to function as a PERMANENT HoTT window. This window cannot currently be turned off. The EQ button is on the right hand side of the window

think there is any way to slim the HoTT window, down to the width of the actions window?
I have a gap that screams for a good mod to go into on my rendition of your UI. (only moved things around on screen, not modified your ui)

will post a ss of what i have. later to show you what i mean.
Telomir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 04:06 PM   #15
Clirenya
A Fire Beetle

Server: The Rathe

I haven't used a different UI since I downloaded yours a long time ago
Can't wait to see the new one!
Clirenya is offline   Reply With Quote