Password

Old 02-23-2004, 08:05 PM   #1
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default FysteUI 1.5.1

-=< ** >=- Fyste 1.5.1 -=< ** >=-

**** QUICK PATCH ****
To fix the blue skin and add a screenshot for it.

*** PATCHED THROUGH: JULY 2004 ***

You can download it here or from the Mix-n-Match section.
( If you get a message saying "You are not authorized to view this file..." then I've recently updated and it's still under moderation. Check back in a few hours. Thanks! )

-==< ************ >==-

THIS set of changes fixes the Container files, and adds target CON color to the target window again. The target window is overlayed on the player window, so the center of the player window changes color based on target con.

Also, the INI file is correct now

This means the 36 minute timer MOVED WINDOWS. It's not on the Target window anymore, it's on the MP3 player window. That's Alt-K by default. If you don't want it there, remove EQUI_MusicPlayerWnd.xml from the UI folder and replace it with whatever you want.

The narrow container doesn't work as well as I like... yet. I'll look at it later. Next priority is fixing the spell icon colors. That will come in the next update, as well as updated screenshots.

For now, trust me

Enjoy !

From the readme:

-==< ************ >==-

With this update, I've added a new Map window ( Rax's 3D Map Window by Raxthorne ) and a new Pet window ( by me ). Also, with the changes to the Tradeskill containers I've changed the default container window from the "Tradeskill" ( borderless, small ) container BACK to the default bag that came with the Sars 3.0 UI. If you want the small container window back, just copy it from the "ContainerWindow" folder and overwrite the default one.

The pet window I added uses a tab box to switch between buttons and / or buff icons. The ATTACK and BACK OFF buttons, as well as pet health gauge are always visible. The rest of the buttons switch back and forth with the pet buff icons. The default state of the window is to make all the buttons visible and hide the buff icons. If you use the buff icons alot and want that to be the default, you can change it. The instructions are in the readme.

EDIT: My 36 Timer no longer has con-color around it, because I switched to the new vertical timer. WAY cooler and fits better on the side of the melee screen. Although he took out the marks that made the other one nice, that made 6 nice divisions... I put them back in so it's more useful for Mend timing.

Last major thing I did was to add a 12 second timer on the Friends window. This is specifically for the Monk Phantom Wind Lull, and if you don't need it you can ignore it or delete the EQUI_FriendsWnd.xml file and remove that timer from your UI.

Minor Stuff:
Cleaned up the flashing box on the PlayerWindow. Now uses the red animation" rather than the old flashing red box. This was more to clean up an error than for any functional reason, although it looks alot better.

Updated the UI_Playername_ServerName.ini with new settings.

-==< ************ >==-

This update completes all the little changes I've been looking at through the last few patches. Melee Abilities window is in and functional, Grey and Blue skins have been updated as of the last patch, pet window now supports buff icons AND actually looks like it belongs in this UI, and a few annoying button alignment problems have been cleaned up.

Ooooo planning on buying GoD finally. If there are requests for specific GoD features, let me know!

Enjoy, and post any problems, comments, etc here.

Thanks!

( My Interfaces ) ( RETIRED )

Last edited by Fyste : 07-21-2004 at 12:28 AM.
Fyste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 11:22 AM   #2
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Now officially patched though JUNE 2004

I still don't have GoD so if there are GoD problems please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, enjoy!
Old 06-29-2004, 03:37 PM   #3
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Will be re-posted tonight, sometime around 10pm EST
Old 06-29-2004, 03:54 PM   #4
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Server: Veeshan

I was able to fix this one... no need to re-submit.
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 04:26 PM   #5
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

/cheer !

You guys rock !
Old 07-10-2004, 12:49 AM   #6
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

*poink*
Patched through today, July 9th ( 10th now ) 2004
Old 07-10-2004, 03:34 AM   #7
Qinadwen
An Executioner

Server: Venril Sathir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyste
-=< ** >=- Fyste 1.5 -=< ** >=-

You can download it here or from the Mix-n-Match section.

Link doesnt work - at least not for me. I get a "You are not authorized to view this file..." when clicking link.

Baron Qinadwen Loreseeker, Koada'Dal Conjurer of the 56th plane.

Thomas Jefferson:
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
Qinadwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 08:42 AM   #8
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

It's still under moderation... should be approved today sometime.
Old 07-15-2004, 12:34 AM   #9
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

This is a quick patch for the large container window in my UI. That's the one that's currently default, with four inventory slots on top.

Replace that file with hte one in this zip and the UI will be great.

The borderless "tradskills" bag that's also in the zip didn't work so well when I applied the patch to it. Will take me some time to work out exactly what's up there. So until I can fix the small one, use the big bag... assuming anyone's still using the borderless

P.S.
This is the bag that came with Sars 3.X. If you're running Sars 3.X and want this patch, just replace your container file with this one, will work fine.

Enjoy

EDIT: this is the link for the narrow container. It's not perfect, but it might be as close as I can get it. At least it works with the augmentation pool now.
Narrow Container
Attached Files
File Type: zip FysteUI-Container.zip (1.7 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by Fyste : 07-18-2004 at 02:01 PM.
Old 07-15-2004, 06:33 PM   #10
pro935
A Gray Wolf

Server: XEV
Default Target con color

Could you add con colors to the target window so you can see what it is possibly also, could you add the purple backround to group spells like the original graphics. I just found this UI yesterday used it the first time today loved it just thought those 2 things might make it better. Also for some reason the do you really want to delete this bscreen and do you want to drop this screen kept freezing on me and i couldn't do either function.

Last edited by pro935 : 07-15-2004 at 06:35 PM. Reason: adding text
pro935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 10:59 AM   #11
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Hmm... I didn't think I modified the background colors for the spells, although I might have accidentally. I know the spell icons in the cast bar are pretty small, so the background colors might not show well. Which icons did you mean? Cast bar ( on left side in my screenshot ) or buffs ( on right side )?

The con color is something I've thought about. I've been using the Target window as a timer, and the con color only shows up there... but I should be able to move the timer to some other window and come up with a con color that will work. I'll look at that this weekend while I'm cleaning up containers.

Thanks for the feedback, enjoy
Old 07-17-2004, 04:22 PM   #12
pro935
A Gray Wolf

Server: XEV
Default Colors

The color backround I mentioned was the spell casting bar sorry I didn't make myself clear earlier. Like purple is for group and yellow self that kind of thing. It could be like you said so small they dont show but I have seen other uis withthem that small and colored. Thanks for lookign into it.
pro935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 12:28 AM   #13
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Updated today, see the top of thread for notes...

Enjoy!
Old 07-19-2004, 12:59 AM   #14
amberle_saryrn
A Gray Wolf

Server: Saryrn
Default link still not working

I'm getting the unauthorized message when I click your link too.
amberle_saryrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 05:21 AM   #15
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

You get that when the file is under moderation... I should pull that link out of the message I guess. Too confusing

It's available now. Sorry for the confusion.