So did this UI ever get released?

Dunneldeen
Dunneldeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 02:04 AM   #17
Ashwynd
A Gray Wolf

Server: Tarew Marr
Send a message via AIM to Ashwynd

hopefully you read this, but is there a way to JUST get the dragon surrounding the spell book? I love that =) if you can, email me the file at [email protected] (with a zero) thanks.
Old 12-16-2002, 02:17 AM   #18
Dunneldeen
A Gray Wolf

I'd be happy if Rikari would just release the silly thing. ;P

He prolly gave up on us though :\

Dunneldeen
Dunneldeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 06:00 AM   #19
Rikari
A Hill Giant

Server: Veeshan
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Sorry Folks

Havent Given up on anyone, just havent had internet for the past couple of weeks... Going stir crazy, and not sure when it will be back up... On a friends comp atm and figured i would let yas know whats up... Will be posting the skin as soon as Im online, as well as a screenshot of the slightly "Tweaked" set up it currently has.. Have the tweaked version and the former one still, so if u prefer the older one, once i post the newer one that is, let me know and ill be sure to post it too...

Well, thats it for now, got to get going.. Happy gaming and GL to all.
Rikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 06:37 PM   #20
kasca
A Lost Soul

Server: the rathe
Send a message via ICQ to kasca
Default ooo

OOO i like the spell holder in the first jpg. PPPLLLEEAAASE anyone know where that came from. I got one of tking reg ones where the center is red but i want the eye!!
Old 02-11-2003, 06:10 PM   #21
ladyhuntingwolf
A Fire Beetle

Send a message via Yahoo to ladyhuntingwolf
Default spellbook

I love the skins you have up, they look great and are functional as well, i have only one question, is it possible to have the dragon's eyes on the spellbook open? i think that would look great!
Old 02-11-2003, 06:16 PM   #22
ladyhuntingwolf
A Fire Beetle

Send a message via Yahoo to ladyhuntingwolf
Default spellbook

I love the skins you have up, they look great and are functional as well, i have only one question, is it possible to have the dragon's eyes on the spellbook open? i think that would look great!
ladyhuntingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2003, 02:07 AM   #23
Tinanea
A Ghoul

Server: The Tribunal
Default druid UI

Is this UI gonna be available for DL soon.Would like to use it if and when it is.And also what reso's are you gonna use?

Baroness Tinanea Wolfcaller
Epic Druidess of Sphere of Transcendence
Ayonae Ro

Last edited by Tinanea : 05-30-2004 at 10:28 AM.
Tinanea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 05:08 AM   #24
Rikari
A Hill Giant

Default Rikari

Sorry for the delay everyone, i know its been veritable ages now... Went through a transition of comps.. (com-crap to the real dealio) Had to basically recreate the skin and was happy like it was, so have gotten it as close to the pic as i was able.. (which was pretty dam close if i do say so myself, hehe) Anyhow, got a full schedule this week, but keep an eye out for an updated pic, which will be out AFTER its been submitted as a fully uploaded file, heh... No more teaser pics, i promise...

And to answer an earlier question, The "dragon eye" in the spell cast bar was my personal touch to T.Kings Celtic cast bar, And The Dragons eyes on the book do in fact blink (Thangors work on the book)

Thanks for all the feedback, not to mention patience,
Old 05-15-2003, 07:21 PM   #25
buff21
A Bat

Server: Lanys
Default Nice

I would like to say that the UI looks great... but I feel that druids are more nature based and therefore their UI should be more nature based. Once again let me say great skin just not for the treehugging hippy type druids out there.

Selare 52 Wanderer
Lanys
Old 05-28-2003, 11:22 PM   #26
Rikari
A Hill Giant

Default Pending

UI has been uploaded/submitted for DLing, but hasnt yet become available... gonna give it another 2 days and try again if it doesnt become available by then... Also, the resolution its using is 1024 X 768, can be set up for smaller resolutions but would prolly require the use of only one chat window and the group/player info window moved to the top right side, since it seems kinda large in anything less than 1024 x 768 reso... All the windows are movable tho so you can set it up however you are most accustomed to playing, thats just my preferred layout..

Quote:
... but I feel that druids are more nature based and therefore their UI should be more nature based. Once again let me say great skin just not for the treehugging hippy type druids out there.

Well, your prolly right, not for the "Treehugging hippy type druids", but then, im not a treehugging hippie type druid... In fact, i very VERY swiftly became sick of all the leaves and vines and things like that, so compiled this UI to please ANY would be user VS strictly the Druids / Rangers, hence "A Druids Preferance" VS "A Druids Way of Life", hehe.... Seriously tho, if i want leaves and junk like that, well, the druid epic has more leaves than i can stand anyhow, soo... hehe... Anyhow, the UI should be avail soon... Thx everyone for the feedback and patience... Hope it turns out to be worth the wait everyone has had to endure

Finally Uploaded and Ready for Download.. You can get it here:
Like To Pyr-Mod

Last edited by Rikari : 05-29-2003 at 06:18 AM.
Old 06-05-2003, 10:42 PM   #27
Tinanea
A Ghoul

Server: The Tribunal
Default UI

well I really liked the leafy look of your UI ,now that it has been changed ,it no longer looks as appealing to me.It is stilla good UI but I liked the leafy look better.
Tinanea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 03:05 PM   #28
Rikari
A Hill Giant

Default ???

Quote:
well I really liked the leafy look of your UI ,now that it has been changed ,it no longer looks as appealing to me.It is stilla good UI but I liked the leafy look better.

Went back and looked just incase someone slipped acid in my drink or something, but... What leafy look were u referring to? The only thing i can think of that had a "leafy" look was the inventory window and thats a simple fix... I use T.Kings inventory windows and HAD the leafy one until LoY... Went back to get a LoY compatable one and chose to try one I hadnt used before, but if u like, u can go to his website and DL a "leafy" inventory window to use along with this mod..
Heres a link to his siteT.King UI Components
Old 09-12-2003, 08:33 PM   #29
Mckenna
A Hill Giant

Here's my UI. I combined alot of stuff together, so take a peek. I like to believe it's druidy enough, but not too much

http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa....php?s=&id=2473