Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Priest
User Name
Password

Old 09-22-2002, 05:48 PM   #31
Alerias
A Bat

Send a message via ICQ to Alerias Send a message via Yahoo to Alerias

Great! I loved the old version of this so much that I actually had put up with the error message from verant. Glad to see it's updated
[list]Alerias De'Ni - Cleric of 52 seasons - [*]Wife To Uulin De'Ni[*]PasVie - Necromancer of 24 Dark Nights -[*]Palmira - Enchanter of 10 Seasons[*]LLayton - Shadow Knight of 10 Evenings[*]visit me at www.themedev.com

[color=navy] [font=verdana][link=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=257850]Alerias De'Ni[/link]
Alerias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 02:35 AM   #32
Pyrrolin
A Bat

Server: quellious
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default request

I don't use the f keys to target in normal groups, my keyboard isnt placed well for that and I play in the dark mostly and dont trust myself to hit them right. I use target buttons on raids, they are placed in order of MTO with my CH button on top.

I target by clicking on the group window. What I need is a group window with more space between people, I hate CHing the chanter and watching the warrior die, this happened the other night. I also want the percentage displayed to the right of the hp bar.

I just need a window that has the bar, percent, name and is easy to target with by mouse and I would like to see the invite and disband on it but no title on top.

Im slowly learning this xml stuff and have made a player window for myself but cant quite get this group window going.
Pyrrolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 03:51 PM   #33
Arie
A Fire Beetle

Default My UI

Hi,

I figured I would toss my UI in here also. I'm pretty happy with it. It is basically the vert mod, modified with a couple of addons. I also have a spell casting vert-style bar that pops up above the target window that I got off of these forums. I just forgot to add it into the SS. A few things I love about this mod: On the memmed spell bar, there are little red light dots that light up whenever a spell refreshes for recast, that is just neat. On that target window, it has secondary hp sort of like the Exp bars with the secondary bar below them that updates.. it's just a little more interesting to watch I think. I love having the extra inventory slots on this mod too because I can use modrods from right there in the corner and I can click my shawl for Koadic's Heightened Focus and also click horse without having to open up inventory window. I changed the colors of the HP bars to red (like I am soo accustomed to) to make it more noticeable. It is also really convenient to have my name at the top of the group menu for easy mouse click targeting.. (I use the mouse as much as I use hotkeys nearly). Links below.. if anyone happens to want a copy of it just leave me a message in here. Nothing special about it really.. I just think it's neat and easy to use... for me .

Arie

Aries Vert Mod

Aries Vert Mod without Inventory
Arie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 10:00 PM   #34
Vexed
A Bat

Default Love the cleric oriented mod!

Arie,

I love your mod. It looks great. I think it would work well for a mouse using cleric too. I would appreciate it if you could post where the mod can be downloaded or email the file(s) to me at: [email protected]
Vexed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 05:17 PM   #35
Mobutu
A Ghoul

Server: Xegony
Default Aries Vert Mod

I do love that mod, Aries, seems very clean and concise. You gave us a pic, uh, how can I download it to try?

Mobutu
Mobutu is offline   Reply With Quote