Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Priest
User Name
Password

Old 08-24-2002, 07:35 PM   #1
Dastante
A Fire Beetle

Default combo UI's - cleric

This is what ive got so far im my UI and ill briefly explain

Timer is for those headaces, am i counting too fast, too slow??? anyways its a great thing to use!

Maps usually i have it streched out across the entire screen but i had to limit it so i could post this.

Rombus's UI and crap to get there you can go to the FoH board go the the thread probly on bout the 6-10th page now and it has numberd %'s or something in the title, anyways rombus rocks

I have Tkings spells and stuff like that, my spell book is a cleric healing or rezzing some girl which i thought was a little better for me since i am a cleric then the Neriak spell book ive been using, which is on the old page under spell booksm both look great.

The compas Thank you VI is great and unchanged, you cant reallyu improve on that anyways.

Well sorry its so cluttered but i had to get it all in there so here it is if you want to know more specifically where i got any of it i can direct you where i did it, dont really know how to zip up files =/
Dastante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2002, 08:14 PM   #2
Ph3l0n
A Bat

where did you get the map thing from? can you direct me to a url to DL it?
Ph3l0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 02:00 AM   #3
blyte
A Gray Wolf

Server: Brell Serilis

how does that timer works? can you reset it without /loadskin <name> 1

if so, how about a clue on where to get it from?

I like the idea of combining it with the hotkey window though.. nice work and good idea
blyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2002, 03:25 AM   #4
Dastante
A Fire Beetle

OK i never reset the timer but i hear you can by doing what you said... both links to those are found here ...

[url]http://eqtoolbox.not.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=31[/ur

i forgot to mention the timer resets at 1 hr, so it goes back to 0. no real need to reset it
ive found this really really helpful cause every 2 hours or so i have to log to restart my comp or the Dorms computer system boots me =/

Also on the maps ive found 3 mistakes or porblems just to help yout out there is no Grey map there is no Vex thal map and Kael is in KUNARK NOT VELIOUS but its not too hard to figure out.

Last edited by Dastante : 08-25-2002 at 10:12 AM.
Old 09-04-2002, 12:02 AM   #5
Kadien
A Fire Beetle

Default heh

kael is in velious not kunark....
Kadien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2002, 08:27 PM   #6
Dastante
A Fire Beetle

yea whatever i worded that wrong, they put the map in Kunark not in velious is what i was getting at. unless they have released new versions of the mod