Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Old 11-03-2002, 11:22 PM   #1
mortis42
eqmods.mortis42.net

Server: Rodcet Nife
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to mortis42 Send a message via AIM to mortis42 Send a message via MSN to mortis42 Send a message via Yahoo to mortis42
Default Windows that do not close on exit

Is there anyway to set a window to remain open whenever you exit, or reload the ui?

For example, I have a mod for the Friends window that is closed everytime I log in.
mortis42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 08:22 AM   #2
aviendha101
A Tundra Mammoth

Default Hmm...

I use a Friends Window mod as well (my own lol)... and i've not found a way to do this yet. I asked around in my guild recently, and got a definite negative response. There doesn't seem to be any way to do it at this time.

The theory I heard was that verant made it this way to "cut down on load time between zones". I can't say that I completely agree with this, but there's a possibility.

Anyway, the only suggestion I might make is to use the EQ-Options bar and modify it to contain the stuff that you want on the screen all the time. (It has different pages, so you can use it to do what you need and it always pops up)
Old 11-04-2002, 05:56 PM   #3
mortis42
eqmods.mortis42.net

Server: Rodcet Nife
Send a message via ICQ to mortis42 Send a message via AIM to mortis42 Send a message via MSN to mortis42 Send a message via Yahoo to mortis42

Well, does anyone have a list that shows all the windows that will remain open for a quick reference?
mortis42 is offline   Reply With Quote