Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 07-03-2007, 09:25 AM   #1
Kalthazz
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: tunare
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Kalthazz Send a message via Yahoo to Kalthazz
Default zone crashing mini map

Recently i downloaded one of the mini maps and was using it on my ui and such and all of a sudden as i was passing through firiona vie the game would crash when i click on the map button using the map that i had downloaded and the game would continue to crash if i kept using this map and the only solution that i found was to use the default map and the crashing would stop but i was wondering if someone could take a look at this map for me and try to check it out and maybe fix it or see what is making it crash!Here is the map files and i would post a screen shot but the game keeps crashing cause of this map and my character is still in firiona vie!
Kalthazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:18 PM   #2
Ahti
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalthazz
Recently i downloaded one of the mini maps and was using it on my ui and such and all of a sudden as i was passing through firiona vie the game would crash when i click on the map button using the map that i had downloaded and the game would continue to crash if i kept using this map and the only solution that i found was to use the default map and the crashing would stop but i was wondering if someone could take a look at this map for me and try to check it out and maybe fix it or see what is making it crash!Here is the map files and i would post a screen shot but the game keeps crashing cause of this map and my character is still in firiona vie!

Hi Kalthazz,

I believe that would be an old version of my mini map with the zones listed on a third tab. I found that it was crashing and had to remove it. There is an updated version here. (I have not gotten the atlas updated to TBS yet)

If after you have uploaded the new map window, you still crash entering the world, you will need to do the following:
Open your character's UI file with any text editor: UI_PlayerName_Server.ini
under the [Main] section, find: UISkin=
Change the value to Default
Save, enter the game.
run/gate to another zone.
Once in the new zone, reload your UI.
I do not know why it does this, but that is the only fix I know of to stop crashing.
Ahti is offline   Reply With Quote