User Name
Password

Old 01-13-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Dragons of Norrath!

Announced just a few days ago, Dragons of Norrath Is listed as the next exciting chapter in the Everquest series.
Quote:
Prepare for EverQuest: Dragons of Norrath and return to the lands between Halas and Lavastorm as you seek out the Nest, the ancestral birthplace of all dragons, long sealed away and hidden from the eyes of Norrath. But beware, if the Nest is exposed too early during the Brood Dawn, all dragons and their eggs will be cursed for eternity and death will storm down on all Norrathian's not in their service.

Some of the item listed in the Features include:
  • New Zones, Creatures and Content
  • New Interactive World Map
  • Player Barter System
  • Potion Belt
  • Bandolier Equip
There is also an impressive list of Guild Tools coming that were designed from feedback from the guild summit last summer.

One thing not mentioned is anything specifically for low level/casual player. If your not in a guild, or big enough to fight dragons very little of this expansion will interest you.

Another thing not mentioned of course is the new player models that John Smedley promised the community would be in the game by the end of 2004. I also understand SOE was going to say something about that broken promise before announcing the next expansion. So unless I missed a memo, it appears that again, SOE is banging away on getting more money from us without actually keeping/addressing the promises they have made to us.

I started a post HERE discussing more on the new player models and current events.

- Kudane

Last edited by Kudane : 01-13-2005 at 02:34 PM.
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote