Old 02-04-2003, 02:26 PM   #151
Detton
A Ghoul

Server: Luclin
Send a message via AIM to Detton
Default Re: Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Detton
I'd like to see a vertical spell bar with the vert1.1 gems, but with no text labels, cast bar, or spellbook.

Actually, I just stumbled upon a fix to get pretty close to what I wanted. I downloaded the plain vertical spell gem window with no cast bar from the Vert/Sokol page, along with the standard casting guage. Ended up with the old spell gems. The spellbook is still there, but it's a lot better now.
Old 02-05-2003, 01:45 PM   #152
Sokol

Server: Ayonae Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Sokol Send a message via AIM to Sokol

Quote:
I'd like to see a vertical spell bar with the vert1.1 gems, but with no text labels, cast bar, or spellbook. I like the slim little strip I had with vert1.1, and those gems are my favorite I've seen to date.

Also, using Crystal Meth (2.3), the slot numbers for my buff and song windows are the color of Orange Crush. Is this normal or did I goof something up?

Thank you very much for creating and maintaining such a great UI.

Detton

no, Kudane made those for me, and recolored them I'm bugging him about a new color for the Blue and Green but as of yet he's busy

Sokol
Old 02-12-2003, 04:16 PM   #153
Detton
A Ghoul

Server: Luclin
Send a message via AIM to Detton

Quote:
I'd like to see a vertical spell bar with the vert1.1 gems, but with no text labels, cast bar, or spellbook. I like the slim little strip I had with vert1.1, and those gems are my favorite I've seen to date.

I finally got this just like I want. With a little nudge from Robynn, I edited out the spellbook, and I already posted the other changes that worked. I'll zip up the relevent files and post them if people want.

Also, earlier in this thread I saw someone request a group window with easier-to-see pet health for groupmates. I'm posting just such a fix along with a similar Target window to the Patch forum momentarily.

Detton

Last edited by Detton : 02-12-2003 at 04:50 PM.
Old 02-13-2003, 08:38 PM   #154
Crysalis
A Gray Wolf

Default Right aligned song window

Looking for a right-aligned song window, to match with my buff window, only seen left-aligned
Old 02-14-2003, 04:27 AM   #155
kahlee
A Gray Wolf

Default Spell Buff Bar

I noticed that someone else mentioned the spell buff bar being orange rather than green to match canabis (also the bard song bar is also orange). How might I go about changing the color myself?

FYI...I've never played with XML, don't understand how on earth the windows_pieces files get used, and am basically clueless. Trying to start with something that might be easy enough to do (though I may be way off base and this may be difficult). Heh!

Kahlee Redfrost
Overloard
Old 02-14-2003, 06:08 PM   #156
Sokol

Server: Ayonae Ro
Send a message via ICQ to Sokol Send a message via AIM to Sokol

Kudane is getting me a properly colroed buff bar for each UI color scheme.

Sokol
Old 02-15-2003, 09:39 PM   #157
kahlee
A Gray Wolf

I downloaded the latest version of Vert (cannibis) you have out there. Looks like the compas is the old model again, but it appears to be off by like 45 degrees. Is this being fixed also?

EDIT: Nevermind this. I had downloaded 2.3a and I see 2.4 is out now. I'm gonna see if the compas is fixed in this one.

Last edited by kahlee : 02-16-2003 at 11:51 AM.
Old 02-16-2003, 06:35 AM   #158
Spooks
A Treant

Can we get a inventory where you can drag things into a box to autoequip this time?

Also, a hotbox with 2 wide 10 tall instead of that 4 wide stuff would be really nice. I just want the hotkeys, I don't care about being able to access my inventory.
Old 02-16-2003, 01:29 PM   #159
Ace51
A Ghoul

compass still isn't fixed with the 2.4
Old 02-16-2003, 01:30 PM   #160
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony

Quote:
Originally posted by kahlee
I downloaded the latest version of Vert (cannibis) you have out there. Looks like the compas is the old model again, but it appears to be off by like 45 degrees. Is this being fixed also?

EDIT: Nevermind this. I had downloaded 2.3a and I see 2.4 is out now. I'm gonna see if the compas is fixed in this one.

the compass was off 45 degrees in the orginal release.. we re-aligned it with the default compass in 2.4.

BTW locking this thread, its gotten way to full, please replyin the 2.4 release thread if you need anything that is not already released in 2.4

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]