Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 10-25-2002, 04:22 PM   #136
Fulckan
A Fire Beetle

Server: E'ci

Just found this UI today, great job. Downloaded with ease, Installed with easy. Only problem I am having right now is the new raid window will now show up. I do have PoP installed and registered. I looked and the two raid files are in your UI folder, any clue as to why they may not be working? or is this a fix for 3.1?
Old 10-25-2002, 06:43 PM   #137
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Comos
ok tried the latest DL and it does not have sub folders as you said it should it just keeps over writen all the dis action windows and the compas. also cant find the dif spell windows or the dif hot buttons or dif cast windows

am i not getting all the options here ?? if not were do i go to get the dif options so i can get what i want to try ??

Comos

Comos, when you go to extract the files to your directory, did you make sure that the "use folder names" option is checked?

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Old 10-26-2002, 04:39 AM   #138
talynskael
A Gray Wolf

Server: Brell Serelis
Send a message via ICQ to talynskael Send a message via AIM to talynskael Send a message via Yahoo to talynskael
Default My Update.....

Hey I'm not completely worthless..... i updated my tweaked versions of KaoUI v3 and i got my tweaked caster version uploaded too finally, lol

Most of the mods are from this forum by people that posted them, those that arent i think i gave credit to all i used... if not smack me and i'll fix it right quick.

Both versions are best used on 1152x864 (Mainly 1024x768 or higher is good.... 800x600 kinda gets cramped a little)
Just unzip into UIfiles .... rename the .ini to UI_Yourname_Yourservernumber and move it to your main EQ directory and your gtg.

All windows are currently working as of Oct. 26.

Caster/Hybrid Version:
ScreenShot
Download (Approx - 2.19mb)

*Currently has in use tking gem/buff icons, latest tking Celtic inv., tking/remelio spell gem bar with transparent bg, and is using a simple tracker window (just delete EQUI_TrackingWnd to use the default one or a default one is included in the Alternate folder)

Melee Version:
ScreenShot
Download (Approx - 1.98mb)

*Currently has in use tking gem/buff icons, latest tking Celtic inv.

Most of the mods are from this forum by people that posted them, those that arent i think i gave credit to all i used... if not smack me and i'll fix it right quick.

Hope everyone Enjoys =)
Old 10-26-2002, 01:43 PM   #139
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Locking at Kaori's request.. watch for version 4.0 to be released in on thread.

Kudane