Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 08-31-2006, 08:06 PM   #1
Karduar
A Gray Wolf

Default UI stats

looking for a way to change the viewable stat cap currently i can only see stats maxed at 305 but on my private server the cap is 1500 wondering if anyone can help me fix this
Karduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 08:10 PM   #2
Karduar
A Gray Wolf

MORE INFO:
im jsut trying to alter defualt ui to show higher stats its a client side UI problem not server related, server calculates the right stats into everything but the ui wont display over the 305 (lvl70) cap
Old 08-31-2006, 10:14 PM   #3
Turlo
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Two things. The UI only displays the information given to it by the client software, which in turns receives it from the server. There are no caps on the UI itself.

Now, you mention a private server. If I am interpretting this correctly, this would indicate you are violating the EULA and as such, I don't believe this belongs on this board.

"Ah, but you HAVE heard of me."
Turlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:40 AM   #4
Karduar
A Gray Wolf

it doesnt violate the eula seeign as how we dont alter EQ's file and redistribute them, but the server is getting and using all the right number but the UI wont display anything over 305 but if you buff up and check it for instance with a GM buff my str server side is 1472 but ui wont display over 305 i ahd it working and displaying an alts stam to 341 but my editor crashed and the data didnt get saved adn icant remember what i did to fix it
Old 09-01-2006, 08:14 AM   #5
Egras
A Lost Soul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Sorry, but Im with Turlo on this one. Staying hands off. You should read rule 9 of the EULA.

9. You may not use any third party software to modify the Software to change Game play. You may not create, facilitate, host, link to or provide any other means through which the Game may be played by others, such as through server emulators. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not buy, sell or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell or auction) any Game characters, items, coin or copyrighted material.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:37 AM   #6
Karduar
A Gray Wolf

that little section isnt in the EULA i accept from a much older version of EQ whne they didnt hate emu's

for exaplme what is my private server no one logs onto and teh version is so old that EQ doesnt have section 9 there it stops at 6 or so
Old 09-02-2006, 06:27 PM   #7
Egras
A Lost Soul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I got that from the EQplayers website. Its the current EULA.

I think my point is .... your on your own.
Egras is offline   Reply With Quote