Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 04-27-2003, 11:51 PM   #76
Curumtiny
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Tarew Marr

A update patch coming out soon? I thought I read a post saying one was coming out.

Curumtiny Call Me Yoda
Gnome Warrior (GnomeLord) Level 65
Tarrew Marr
Guild Officer: Invictus Verite
Click on Signiture for Magelo Profile
Old 04-28-2003, 01:40 PM   #77
shdwphnx
A Snow Griffin

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Minor issue

I just got a chance to install this UI last night, and I must say that it looks very nice. However, I found that the buff windows & the spell cast bar take up too much of the viewable screen area, since you cannot click through them. I would recommend switching to a slightly smaller font size, and wrapping the text to 2 or even 3 lines for each spell name, and reducing the icon size for the buff windows (so that the SD buff window can be moved up a bit so all 6 buffs can be visible at once).

Shadowpheonix
Old 04-28-2003, 01:43 PM   #78
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Server: Saryrn
Default Re: Minor issue

Quote:
Originally posted by shdwphnx
I just got a chance to install this UI last night, and I must say that it looks very nice. However, I found that the buff windows & the spell cast bar take up too much of the viewable screen area, since you cannot click through them. I would recommend switching to a slightly smaller font size, and wrapping the text to 2 or even 3 lines for each spell name, and reducing the icon size for the buff windows (so that the SD buff window can be moved up a bit so all 6 buffs can be visible at once).

Shadowpheonix

We are working on all of those and we will be putting a patch out shortly that will take in to account most of your concerns. We will let you know as soon as we get the page out.
Old 04-29-2003, 04:55 AM   #79
Bigs1700
A Hill Giant

Default Like those colors...

I like the colors.. but all i got them to change is the Options window and the chat box is there anyway i could get them to chang the color of the whole UI
Old 04-29-2003, 05:09 AM   #80
Saldarus
A Snow Griffin

Default Re: Like those colors...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bigs1700
I like the colors.. but all i got them to change is the Options window and the chat box is there anyway i could get them to chang the color of the whole UI

Should be able to change the tint color of every window. Just right click on that window and adjust its tint if you want it back to normal set tint to white and should be back to normal.

Saldarus
Old 04-29-2003, 05:13 AM   #81
Bigs1700
A Hill Giant

i am talking about the degsins and such that tou can downmload off i belive it was page 3 of this thread ... so if i am useing 1 of those and i change thye color of everything that didnt change it would look like the chat box an option window?
Old 05-06-2003, 12:57 PM   #82
Obin
A Ghoul

Server: Morden Rasp
Default =(

wondering what happened with the patch and such.. still using the ui and loving it just wondering where all the talk went.

Obin
Old 05-06-2003, 02:58 PM   #83
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

I am putting it together and zipping it up tonight. Should have it ready to go tomorrow morning. It will be a full update for the most part so I will be uploading it to the download section and replacing the version that is there now. It will be in the mix&match section still but we are pretty much complete with it now so we will be having the Admins move it to the live version once we get some feed back to make sure everything is working correctly.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:18 AM   #84
Obin
A Ghoul

Server: Morden Rasp
Talking WOOT WOOT

Thanks for the update.. hehe jsut put started my mage up with the ui think it will be ablast
Old 06-02-2003, 06:20 PM   #85
shdwphnx
A Snow Griffin

Any chance on an update regarding the status of this skin?

Shadowpheonix
Old 06-03-2003, 07:48 AM   #86
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

I will put the update for the UI tomorrow. I have worked out all the bugs from the last couple patches and all is ready to go. Once the UI is up I will repost here and let everyone know where it is.