User Name
Password

Old 02-23-2009, 08:01 PM   #46
Dimencia
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselious
Me thinks medcor is referring to the 3 spots to the right of the trib timer, which appear to be arms, shoulders and powersource.

Ah ok ty Dieselious...

-Open up the EQUI_Selectorwnd.xml
-Search for SELW_21, SELW_29, SELW_30
-Under Each <InvSlot item="SELW_## "> you will see <EQType>##</EQType>
(the ## is in reference to the 21,29,30)
Change these ##'s to any other type you wish to display in those 3 slots

Dim
Dimencia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #47
medcor
A Hill Giant

Default Correct.. Yes I am )

Thanks you very much
medcor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:56 PM   #48
Dimencia
Premium Member

Default v2.015

v2.015

Window Selector
+Tribute Window Button
--This button is invisible and accessed by clicking on the Green words of "Tribute Timer" in the selector Window

Tribute Buff Window
-Automaticly closes when clicking on any other window (set up for speed to activate and deactivate when needed)
-This window will go under a grapic/lay out change in the near future to reduce the foot print it has (same possion and default) as well as expand the text so no scrolling is required

Horzintal Buff Bar
-No its not a myth...
-Displays Icons (names if cursor is paused over the icon)

Map Display Windows
-Three Additional Files have been included
-All maps retain the dual background color (thanks to Myxl) even the sizeable one
--Small (default), Large, and the experimental Sizeable one....
--the Re-Sizeable Map has been the hold up, (if I stopped to do a search would have discovered that EQ was not set up to allow them to be sizeable would not have dumped the time into this project)
--However we have some Stretchability of the map now (again this is still a proto type but its working)
--Custom Size Maps (*IF*) you need a size other than whats provided... post here will walk ya through a way to edit the file so it is to your liking (only 2 numbers need to be adjusted now)!!!!

Dimencia
Old 02-27-2009, 11:26 PM   #49
Dielzen
A Gray Wolf

Thanks for the update, love the tribute invisible button, I'm always forgetting what the tribute hotkey is (alt-U doesn't seem to make sense).

One question, I recently made a caster twink and the spellbook is...*thinks* unwieldy.

Would it possible to continue the "angled" motif by making the spellbook into a pyramid shape? 5-4-3-2-2 = 16 spells, same as a normal spellbook. Don't know what kind of limitations there are on the spellbooks.
Dielzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:16 AM   #50
kudilukudzu
Premium Member

Server: povar
Send a message via ICQ to kudilukudzu Send a message via AIM to kudilukudzu Send a message via MSN to kudilukudzu Send a message via Yahoo to kudilukudzu

just wanted to make sure you're aware of where the spellbook is supposed to go - to me at least, it's not nearly as bad at the bottom over the hotbuttons and some toolbars as it is in the middle of the screen.
also, you can just not use the spellbook, and use the default. just delete the spellbook xml file from your custom UI folder.

that said, i'm sure a lot of people would like some other options for the spellbook, so chat on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dielzen
Thanks for the update, love the tribute invisible button, I'm always forgetting what the tribute hotkey is (alt-U doesn't seem to make sense).

One question, I recently made a caster twink and the spellbook is...*thinks* unwieldy.

Would it possible to continue the "angled" motif by making the spellbook into a pyramid shape? 5-4-3-2-2 = 16 spells, same as a normal spellbook. Don't know what kind of limitations there are on the spellbooks.
Ruritha Queenclaw, 72 Vah Shir Beastlord
Kamendae Namorlane, current trader mule

Universal Brotherhood, Povar
Lythra Amaranthus, 49 Wood Elf Druid
Kasya Earthspeaker, 35 Erudite Magician
Urasei, 14 Barbarian Shaman
Ukis, 14 Barbarian Berserker
kudilukudzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:43 PM   #51
Dimencia
Premium Member

Default Spellbook Oops!

Thank you I totaly forgot about the spell book revamps....
Had months ago planned on making 2 additional version one vert and one horz with the option to out right not use it at all but default or another one.

Current: (T-Shaped) was to be over group and hot box button1 in the middle of the screen so all chat windows were to remain totaly visable.

Horz: Tossed around the idea to have it cover group/player windows (open to ideas here)
Vert: Was thinking something that ran down over the Bard ... short buff and merc window over on the left (open to suggestions as well)

Coming Soon to a UI near you....
Tribute Benifits window:
Should be a lower wide window that will have the Activate/Deactivate buttons right above the (Invis Selector Button) for faster use.

Player Window:
-Cool Down Timer - Animation
-Debuff Warning - Animation
-In Combat - Sorry cant figure out a way to make animated swords with the limited pixles avail...

Group Window:
-Hurt Player Animated Guages will have a reduced Grapic Memory Footprint

Breathe Guage:
-Will form Fit on Top of the potion Window to the left of the EQ button
-Will try to make it as wide as I can (where it just bumps into the Combat Ability bar

Dim
Old 02-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #52
Dimencia
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dielzen

I might be able to come up with something like that using the checkerd look for most of it so it locks over the Spell Bar (this will be quite a bit down the road to do though)

As far as using the spell book / unwieldy, your probably right since they introduced the right click in spell gems for selectign spells i really havent use a spell book other than dumping ground for adding spells in.

Dim
Old 03-01-2009, 08:37 PM   #53
Dimencia
Premium Member

Lightbulb v2.016

v2.016

Tribute Benifits window:
-Dual Display for both Player and Guild Same time
-Smaller Foot Print (less screen covered when open)
-Activate/Deactivate Buttons Moved closer to the invisible button
-Format Changed to Horizontal

Dim
Old 03-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #54
Avengedd83
A Bat

Default HoTT window

is there anyway to get the HoTT window back with HoTT... I'd prefer that but other wise this UI ROCKS. I've been a long time user of Lodi but not anymore.
Avengedd83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #55
Dimencia
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengedd83
is there anyway to get the HoTT window back with HoTT... I'd prefer that but other wise this UI ROCKS. I've been a long time user of Lodi but not anymore.

Sure go into the deltax folder and delete the EQUI_TargetofTarget.xml
will revert to the default target of target window.

The Group Window down by the Attack also has a HOTT built in as well.

Dim
Old 03-12-2009, 04:43 PM   #56
Dimencia
Premium Member

Lightbulb v2.017

v2.017

Pet Window:
-All Old Buttons removed
-14 user configuable buttons added
-Pets Target displays in red beneith the pets HP guage
--Right Click to choose what commands you want for what buttons
-Pet Buff Bar displays now 38 buffs (lol loading 38 buffs on a pet took some work)

Dynamic Raid Window:
-Minor adjustment of current buttons
-added in Invite Raid and Invite Task (no clue atm how these work in reality)

Buff Window: (more twinking coming soon)
-Display order Adjusted to help lower out of sync icon/text issues
-this bug is belive to be at server side due to the delay in text being shown after icons are made active

Target Window:
-lol forgot what i tweeked....
-Works good

Dimencia

*PS If any one has any ideas to improve lay out of this UI please send an attachment through the PM or post here, can even use Paint with a screen shot.

Last edited by Dimencia : 03-12-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #57
Dielzen
A Gray Wolf

Once again I applaud your commitment to getting this updated as each patch breaks it.

As to the earlier spellbook conversation, I know where the T-shaped spellbook is "supposed" to go, but I generally only use it for memming (I use right-click for 99% of my spellbook needs) and the T shape covers my bags, so I have to open inventory. minor nitpick I know.

I also adjusted the widths of my chat boxes, so the T doesn't line up exactly....guess that's my fault, tho
Dielzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:24 PM   #58
Tutumkama
A Gray Wolf

Default Tradeskill addon

Hi I am just curious how to use this addon. IE does it just pop up when I go to a loom or to an oven or do I have to open a certain window?. Also I put it in the storyline folder which I think is the same as where you told us too. Any info would be helpful thank you.

Tutumkama
Tutumkama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #59
Dimencia
Premium Member

Default Tradeskill Database (story mod)

Tradeskill Database (Story Mod)

Install:
-Unzip the Archive into "\Everquest\Storyline\" Folder
-Directory called Trades will now appear + one addtional file in the Storyline Directory
-DeltaX Tradeskill Database Should Appear at the top of your Story/Lore Listings
--IF it does not, you may need to reload your UI (no change required)

Usage:
-Click on Story Button....
-Click on DeltaX Tradeskill Database....
-Click on Tradeskills... (this may be changed in the near future to bring you to the skills selection screen)
-You will now have 22 Options avail:
--11 Links are for Alpha/Numeric Listings
--11 Links are for Trivial Listings

*Near Future*
-Tradeskill Window Redesign with Storyboard Button for faster access
-StoryBoard Window Redesign to save a little screen space
Old 03-25-2009, 04:47 AM   #60
sprine
A Gray Wolf

Server: zex
Default Voice chat

Dim

Did you change something in voice chat? now when I hit my channel button it stays open all the time and I can not get it to close at all I looked at the code and did not see anything but I could have missed it.

Also I been working on two other ver of deltaX for 1400X1050 and 1680X1050 for my two monitors and wondering why you still have extra .tag and .png files that I had eliminated out of my own DeltaX I had worked on for years until you came along and did a much better one. what I am asking as I have not gone over every inch of every file yet is are they needed or can I eliminate them to make my patch for the to new Res?

Last Thank you for the wonderful work you have done, much better then what I was doing. You are much better graphical works then me.
sprine is offline   Reply With Quote