Password

Old 10-10-2008, 11:47 AM   #61
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Try this one
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_TargetWindow.xml (69.3 KB, 3 views)
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #62
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

awesome thank you!!
Getti Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:33 AM   #63
Halelen

Have had a few requests for donation so placing this on here for those that wish to do so.

If you like the UI and want to support it, Please donate at Paypal to [email protected]

hal
Old 10-11-2008, 11:46 AM   #64
Phantasm
A Ghoul

Default Pet Window

Hi! Thanks so much for your effort keeping Quartz alive. I've been using it for a long time now. I'm having some problems when I try to use default pet window. The ones you have bundled with QRL take too much space on my screen and have in the past just been able to delete the xml file for it and it would load the default one. Now it just crashes out to desktop. The only real problem I have with yours (besides the one that is too big to fit 1280x1024) is the buffs portion of it. When I use the default UI pet window I can resize the window to hide the pet buffs and when I need to look at them I can just slide it out. Would you be able to modify it to be able to be used like that or just simply make the buffs part a tab? I would also like the ability to resize the new target window like that too so I can hide the buffs there as well.
Phantasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #65
Phantasm
A Ghoul

This doesn't seem to affect the UI in any way but I am getting UI errors on load and it says "Your XML files aren't compatible" etc etc. Attached is my UIErrors.txt file. Maybe you can shed some light on how to fix it.
Attached Files
File Type: txt uierrors.txt (16.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 10-11-2008, 01:23 PM   #66
Halelen

yes if you look i posted a new update that fixes those errors. Only really need to take the player window from new dl.

Hal
Old 10-11-2008, 01:27 PM   #67
Halelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm
Hi! Thanks so much for your effort keeping Quartz alive. I've been using it for a long time now. I'm having some problems when I try to use default pet window. The ones you have bundled with QRL take too much space on my screen and have in the past just been able to delete the xml file for it and it would load the default one. Now it just crashes out to desktop. The only real problem I have with yours (besides the one that is too big to fit 1280x1024) is the buffs portion of it. When I use the default UI pet window I can resize the window to hide the pet buffs and when I need to look at them I can just slide it out. Would you be able to modify it to be able to be used like that or just simply make the buffs part a tab? I would also like the ability to resize the new target window like that too so I can hide the buffs there as well.

to use default pet window simply open the default pet window and change all .tga to .dds and save the window to your quartz folder and you will be good to go, I listed this in the updates section. I cjanged it over to .dds format so any outside additions have to be converted to work with the ui....If you are not familiar post here and I can convert for you>

Hal
Old 10-11-2008, 01:29 PM   #68
Halelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm
I would also like the ability to resize the new target window like that too so I can hide the buffs there as well.

Included in the mods folder is a target window without the buff box, to make it sizeable would require borders and title and such and that wouldnt fit in the ui so is not an option atm.

Hal
Old 10-11-2008, 03:45 PM   #69
KilitNow
A Ghoul

Just tried this out and like it but... was wondering have you ever thought of working the bandorlier into the alt W window. I did it with the old quarts one wasnt knowledgable enough to work it into alt w one so I just modified the bandorlier then I could place it over the other one and it would blend in. I can send ya a copy of the one I did but its really nothing big and I am sure you could do much better job.

Anyhow great ui hated to give up on old quartz but this a a great replacement.
KilitNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #70
Halelen

actually I have a bandolier with all open bags I use. Just hit b and opens all my bags and bandolier .... I dont include it in the ui just for the fact if you dont use it properly it causes lots of crashes

hal
Old 10-11-2008, 04:08 PM   #71
KilitNow
A Ghoul

oh I meant for the bandolier buttons / selectors so i dont have to make space for that huge bandolier window in the set up. Since the window with mail button in it already has the weapons displayed it seems like a perfect spot for it.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #72
Phantasm
A Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halelen
yes if you look i posted a new update that fixes those errors. Only really need to take the player window from new dl.

Sorry, I should have looked first but didn't expect updates so quickly after 4.0. I didn't notice it had been updated. Thank you.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:12 PM   #73
Halelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilitNow
oh I meant for the bandolier buttons / selectors so i dont have to make space for that huge bandolier window in the set up. Since the window with mail button in it already has the weapons displayed it seems like a perfect spot for it.

don't think that is possible. The buttons and such for bandolier are hardcoded to that window so can't be moved...ill look and make sure that cant be done though

hal
Old 10-11-2008, 05:20 PM   #74
KilitNow
A Ghoul

Ah so it wasn't just me then I didn't have luck so what I did was change the bandolier into something that looked just like the alt W window and always positioned it over other one press b and it blended right in. Course would have to lose the clicky slots you have in yours and well the attempt I made was a bit off had a hard time finding a good spot for the selection spot that would show all of them with out really making it look bad.

Anyhow I can probably just drop in the one I used and make it work but if you come up with some great way to integrate it in let me know.... tho with yours you do have a lot of extra spots for hot keys I can stop being lazy and just make use of that too I guess.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:42 PM   #75
Halelen

ya before i got the open bags bandolier i never opened it i made hotkeys and just use them to switch between the slots

Hal