Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Caster
User Name
Password

Old 09-23-2003, 03:24 PM   #31
eidolonfaer
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Honestly, regarding the melee crap, I just go into the options window...filters tab and turn it all off except me being attacked.

I don't give a darn about who's hitting for what, either, and see no reason to waste perfectly good screen space on an extra chat window for spam and garbage.

If I want to check my pet's damage output, I can turn on pet damage for a moment then turn it back off.

You can quite easily spawn a new chat Window by right-clicking on the title-bar of the default chat window and setting up the options. And I find that it's not worth doing at all except for my bazaar mule.

I agree 100% on the large spell gems.

I use the default Actions window, but 99% of the time it's either minimized or closed. Why spend time modifying something you hardly ever need anyway?

The pet window is going to be changing soon, according to the latest info from Test, they're adding some kind of Pet Buff window. I'll be curious to see how that works out. They're also adding functionality to the Raid window to facilitate automation of guild DKP systems, and a few other things.

Finally, for the big field of view, I've found that a viewported UI actually gives you a much better view (less crap in the way). Just go to the My Skins folds on the left-hand side of this post and compare the Eidolon (not-viewported) and Eidolon2 (viewported, and one resolution setting higher) screenshots.
eidolonfaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 03:16 PM   #32
Laminate
A Treant

Default found a good one

ive found one called delta 2.2. i took it a added/modded some things... i have eidolonfaer's spell castnig bar with some cutsom container, bank, merchant, and invintory windows. and loot... i faded the windows till i could see through them enough and it works very well for me and my rogue. I will add it in mix and matched very soon.
Laminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 02:59 PM   #33
Danka
A Ghoul

As a hell knows what level enchanter I grew fond of Soes mod:

http://www.eqgui.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9802

What I like:

1. LARGE field of view.
2. Fast access to instaclicks/inventory.
3. Handy pet info.
4. Extensive buff info that does not obstruct the view

Basically, everything i need to solo/group/raid is right there, but not in the way. Just add Arysta timer and you're all set!

Danka.
Danka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 06:22 PM   #34
vassago68
A Fire Beetle

Server: Ayonea Ro

vassago68 is offline   Reply With Quote