Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Compares & Patch fixes > Patch fix archive
User Name
Password

Old 07-15-2004, 08:58 PM   #1
Quelthalas
A Ghoul

Lightbulb Mana #'s on Player Window Solaria UI

since solaria has a custom inventory screen and doesn't currently show the mana #'s
and i really dont want to have to open it all the time to see them

i put them on the player window in place of the weight #'s

if you want to do it yourself here you go

open
EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml
and find

Code:
<Label item="PW_CurrentWeight"> <ScreenID>WeightNumberLabel</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>92</X> <Y>79</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>30</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <EQType>24</EQType> <Text>500</Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>0</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="PW_WeightNumber"> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>123</X> <Y>79</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>4</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>/</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>255</G> <B>0</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item="PW_MaxWeight"> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>130</X> <Y>79</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>32</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <EQType>25</EQType> <Text>500</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>255</G> <B>0</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> <AlignLeft>true</AlignLeft> </Label>

and replace it with

Code:
<Label item ="PW_ManaNumbers"> <ScreenID>ManaNumberLabel</ScreenID> <EQType>128</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>92</X> <Y>79</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>50</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text> </Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> <AlignLeft>false</AlignLeft> </Label>

and dont forget to add this to the bottom with the Pieces

Code:
<Pieces>PW_ManaNumbers</Pieces>

it seems to work no problem for me
but please correct me if you see any errors
i dont claim to to be the best with xml

dont forget to back up your files just in case