Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Caster
User Name
Password

Old 01-29-2003, 11:19 AM   #1
Demons Fear
A Gray Wolf

Unhappy Money making

I'm currently working on my lvl 14 necro On terris-thule however i cant even make enough money to buy all my spells let alone get gear of any use, if anyone knows a way to make some cash send me an email or a tell my chars names are Turas, Enec, Semiones. ANy info would be nice.
Demons Fear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 01:12 PM   #2
kenney
Bad Ass Kitty

Server: if you know me you know =P
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

KILL and save everything that drops and sell it to a vender ..We all have been doing this since day one of EQ...
kenney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 01:27 PM   #3
onetwo1212
Silly Necro

Server: Tribunal
Send a message via AIM to onetwo1212

As a necro, head to sister island in ocean of tears. It is the first stop from freeport. Kill the non named sisters of erollis till 20 or so then take the dwarfs till 24 then finish to 34 with the ststers near the dock. I was pulling 30pp in plat and 40pp in belts which I sold to the vendor in less than an hour. EXP is also awsome, just remember not to pull stupid, because there is no where to run. The water line near most spawns is a safe spot to rest. Doing this will kill faction with faydwers chapions and most of the woodelf/high elf factions, but it will increase faction with crushbone orcs which makes it easier to increase indigo brotherhood faction.

I hope this helps.
Threefour 24 Monk
onetwo1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 02:17 PM   #4
Demons Fear
A Gray Wolf

Default Thx

Thanks alot, ill try that out one i get lvl 16 spells. Well thats good that it raises my CB orcs and Dark elf facts becasuei killed them with hunting in CB, also ill go there with my 26 iksar sk, he need dark elf factions now since after cb for lvl8-22 his factions with Wood elf dwarf and high elf cant get better while it cant get worse with dark elf and i need to go to their city to finish epic.
Old 01-29-2003, 02:17 PM   #5
Demons Fear
A Gray Wolf

Default Thx

Thanks alot, ill try that out one i get lvl 16 spells. Well thats good that it raises my CB orcs and Dark elf facts becasuei killed them with hunting in CB, also ill go there with my 26 iksar sk, he need dark elf factions now since after cb for lvl8-22 his factions with Wood elf dwarf and high elf cant get better while it cant get worse with dark elf and i need to go to their city to finish epic.
Old 01-29-2003, 02:29 PM   #6
onetwo1212
Silly Necro

Server: Tribunal
Send a message via AIM to onetwo1212

Indigo brotherhood faction is only the warrior guild in neriak. The best way to raise dark elf faction is to do the red wine quest in neriak 3rd gate. All you have to do it go in there invised with several bags of red wine and give them to a guy in the library in the room to the right as you walk in. That is how I got my Iksar necro non KOS in neriak..just fyi this does not change darkelf cleric faction, so you will still be KOS. As of right now I have not figured out a way to fix this.
onetwo1212 is offline   Reply With Quote