Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > hybrids
User Name
Password

Old 10-08-2002, 10:20 AM   #1
TaenarinEQ
A Fire Beetle

Question PvP Paladin UI~~

Hey there, a friend of mine (also a Paladin, on the Tallon Zek server.) directed me here thinking that maybe I could find a neat (and efficient) UI for the 2 of us.

Now, I'm not the most computer literate person on the planet (*cough*newb*cough*), and a LOT of the stuff I've seen here blows my mind, really excellent, but I really don't want to go mixing and matching stuff with my limited knowledge of..well..anything to do with this medium.

My question is this: Where can I find a UI mod that has the following features,

Basics: Compass, chat window, spell gems, HP/Mana bar (percentages would be nice) *Target window*, Hotbuttons, spellbook, cast bar, inventory, buff window etc.

and the frills! "Clickie box" (saw one in another UI, GREAT idea) Resist monitoring bar, Some kind of timer for a class ability? (LoH timer, /disc timer)
some kind of /loc thingy...you know, stuff that could make life a little easier and free up some space on my 7 full hotkey menus.

If any of you Pro's have any suggestions, or know of a Fully compiled mod that you'd wanna post here...that would be *amazing*! Thanks in advance!

Taenarin~
TaenarinEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 10:41 AM   #2
Sylviania
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Rallos Zek
Send a message via AIM to Sylviania Send a message via Yahoo to Sylviania

right now i don't think any avaiable ui do that , but

- first of all , your /loc thingie , is just not possible, sorry , XML is about desing , it can't execute commands like /loc ( so no loc , no time )

- you should be able to get that wix mix and match really easily:
  • right clickies should be found in the download section,
  • extanded player window, with percentages and stats/resists, should be there too
  • timer can be found here : http://www.horizonsoutpost.com/eq/timer.asp, arista made an awesome job on those
  • for pvp, you should get a modded buff window too ( geddine one is great, if i am correct)

Rallos Zek Server
Sylviania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 11:14 AM   #3
TaenarinEQ
A Fire Beetle

That's just it, I have no idea how to "mix and match", (and quite frankly, am pretty damned lazy and probably would'nt if I could)

Thanks for the reply though
TaenarinEQ is offline   Reply With Quote