User Name
Password

Old 06-13-2004, 10:28 AM   #1
Dameon01
A Bat

Server: Namless Server
Send a message via AIM to Dameon01
Default in game movie player

wonder if it would be possible to add an in game movie player, i think it would be cool to be able to watch a movie while playing, so peeps wouldnt have to have the tv on so they dont get bored.
Dameon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 11:31 AM   #2
steppin
An Icepaw Kobold

YOU have a MARVELOUS sense of humor lol ... or a POWERHOUSE computer lol lol lol
can you say LAGGED to death ?
steppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 11:37 AM   #3
Fyste
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Uhm...

If it's that boring, maybe you're playing the wrong game?

( My Interfaces ) ( RETIRED )
Fyste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 12:01 PM   #4
Xylan Trueheart
A Treant

Server: Tunare

I agree with Fyste and this also erks me, players who do homework, watch tv, play another game and even the multi-boxers. They don't have their attention focused on their group or raid. If there was a way I ban them from the game. They endanger the other players by doing so. So like Fyste says, if you're bored with playing EQ, well there aree other games out there, preferably single player so they don't endanger the other players.
Xylan Trueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 08:34 PM   #5
arguild
A Bat

Default Id have to disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylan Trueheart
...and even the multi-boxers. They don't have their attention focused on their group or raid. If there was a way I ban them from the game. They endanger the other players by doing so. So like Fyste says, if you're bored with playing EQ, well there aree other games out there, preferably single player so they don't endanger the other players.

Umm.. i multibox.. i either play 2 or 3 characters and i assure you know one has ever died because i was playing 2 or 3 characters at once... i played a warrior cleric and enchanter for a while.. but lately ive been playing a beastlord, enchanter, and druid... my attention is more focused on my group then someone playing one character... and having an ingame movie player i would guess he would use it while camping a certain mob.. i remember camping lord grimblox for cleric, phinney, etc etc with my characters and being bored out of my skull =\

anyways thats just my 2cp,

Mind Bender Saionce Stormcrow
Predator Cuddliez Omgz
Veteran Oxla
Master Bates
Mistress Kanndi
arguild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 08:37 PM   #6
lanolar
A Treant

Dont listen to these jerk's.

I use a leaktek tv tuner and it lets me run picture in picture. I set it to "always on top" and run eq with WinEQ. I can 2 box and have the tv on in the corner of my screen with no more lag than normal.

I also have the tv on, even when raiding. I am also the main puller for my guild. So saying peopl dont pay attention due to the tv is not always true.
lanolar is offline   Reply With Quote