Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Caster
User Name
Password

Old 07-28-2002, 02:47 AM   #1
Orocular
A Ghoul

Default Wizard UI

Anyone got any new or interesting ideas? I personally would love to know how to change my icons back to what they were BEFORE they had the new UI, EI, I want my fire spells to have the little red flame gem, the PB AoE to have the blue flame gem, my cold ST's to have the red snoflake, PB AoE's to have the purple Snowflake, orange snowflake for quadding, ya know. Also, I saw one mod that had the group bar horizontal, with percentages next to each group member, as well as streamlined... I feel that would work well for a wizard. My next mod would be to have the buff bar horizontal and streamlined. Now, chats would be very streamlined, and invetory would be with the hotkeys. I would have to play around with this stuff a lot to get it right, but eventually, I would use it as a PB AoE setup, and rock the house :o)

Whats your inputs?
Orocular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 01:29 PM   #2
senwiz
A Gray Wolf

Server: Zeb
Send a message via AIM to senwiz

I like the 6 bar mod and the dual column spellbar. But, I am still looking around for some good mods, and I really want to change the color and texture of the background. That gray-black is BORING.

Senwiz
senwiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 01:32 PM   #3
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

what color you want sen.... let me know i can do it for ya

I already did a purple last night... =)

Kudane
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 07:29 PM   #4
senwiz
A Gray Wolf

Cool LOL

I noticed, Kuds!!! Thank that was just what I was looking for.

I also downloaded the blue one too. Gonna try them both and see which I like best. Thanks for all your hard work.

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sen
Old 08-08-2002, 02:27 PM   #5
Sylphan
A Predatory Creeper

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default hmmm

The file Spell_Icons.tga has all the old icons. But the new GUI uses the files Spells01.tga, Spells02.tga... Spells05.tga. All you have to do is a little cut and paste to put the old icons over the new ones in those five files.

If you don't have a good image editor use Microsoft Paint to do the cut and paste. Paint won't save in tga format and it won't do transparencies, but you don't need either of those things for spell icons. Just remember that if you save them as bmp files, you need to go into EQUI_Animations and change all references to Spells01.tga to read Spells01.bmp.
Sylphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 05:25 AM   #6
Setara
A Gray Wolf

Default idea for a cool wiz mod?

I can't make but sure would like a cool wiz type spell book, you know wiz's mana burning dragons, and casting spells. Hmm mabye a crytal ball shape spell book? And a ui done is some cool wiz colors. Mabye some lighting bolts on the hot keys and stuff.

anyway someting like that
Old 08-18-2002, 10:37 PM   #7
QaeadarDAzeal
A Fire Beetle

Server: Mithaniel Marr
Send a message via AIM to QaeadarDAzeal
Default Check out <t.king>

As a fellow wizard, I personally adore the <t.king> mods. Absolutely fantastic, I tell you. Just a couple of highlights...

He's working on spell gems, already has books for 12 out of the 14 classes, and is on a quest to make a complete UI. Wonderful spellbooks for us who have to stare at them. =0)

The link to find these is here.

http://pub37.ezboard.com/fmaximus94...start=1&stop=20

Enjoy! =0)
Mithaniel Marr
QaeadarDAzeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 04:30 AM   #8
Samina
A Gray Wolf

Default t.king

Yep yep, that's what I use. I just got my little beastie to 30 and I grabbed the Beastlord skin he did because... well... because.

Awesome stuff, as are Remelios Mods for them.
Samina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 08:25 AM   #9
Xecros
A Gray Wolf

Server: Xegony
Default wizard UI

t. king seems to be the expert in this dept. He's done some very awesome stuff for casters.

go check him out!!

Xecros
Xecros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 08:37 AM   #10
senwiz
A Gray Wolf

Cool

Well, I am using a combo of things, actually. I'm using Kud's blue set for colorr, and tkings crimson spellbook and icons for everything else.

The combo looks very nice.

Senwiz
Old 10-21-2002, 06:41 PM   #11
Toggan
A Ghoul

Does he have a full skin set? im very newbieish at this whole thing, so right now all im doing is D/ling skins and trying to get them to work, im not very good at editing the EQUI_ files
Toggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 10:31 AM   #12
Mixtli Kurakomo
A Fire Beetle

Server: Xev
Send a message via ICQ to Mixtli Kurakomo Send a message via AIM to Mixtli Kurakomo Send a message via Yahoo to Mixtli Kurakomo

hehe well i am in the process of making my own new UI (I am a High Elf Wizard) I will be using a lot of T King's stuff ... gotta love it ! =P right now i am using Elvenchylde (or something like that) add T Kings Wizard Animation... will probably use his forest /elven stuff to make a new wizard UI or a Druid UI .... well have to go now! Good luck on everyone's work :-)
Mixtli Kurakomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 11:09 AM   #13
Olurin
A Bat

I'm a level 54 Erudite Wizard on the 7th, and I like using Quartz. the new quartz1.6 is what I've got right now. Threw in t.king's crimson spell book, t.king's spell gems, Rem's 2 row spell bar, athee's loc wizard, t.king's class animation, and the celtic inventory. I like the set up a lot. I'm going to try to get a horizontal buff bar to work and then start looking into putting maps in my UI. I use the same setup with my bard too (except for the class animation). I love the 2 row spell bar as opposed to the single column/row ones when using my bard cuz it makes twisting songs so much easier.

Ollie
Olurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 03:49 PM   #14
Canorne

Default Here might by an idea for a wizard UI.

This is basically setup near the same fasion that I use in most of my UIs. I added a bluish background with red text coloring to give the lava/frost look.

For E-mail contract please wirte to this address.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wizblaster(canorne).jpg (138.8 KB, 188 views)