Password

Old 03-18-2021, 09:13 PM   #1
Mishakaal
High Priestesse of Tunare

Server: Xegony
Send a message via MSN to Mishakaal
Post Request: EQ Legacy - New Cleric UI - Class specific project

Hello everybody in the modders community,

My name is Mishakaal, i have been around since EQI since 2004 but really started in 2001. I played cleric all my life in every possible situation the game can put you through. Raiding and grouping is in my blood, and EQ is by far my favorite RPG. It's a unique experience that nowhere else i could repeat again.

I've always been very pleased to take on every challenges with the class but that's why also I'm very conscious that every details matter when it comes down to playing this class and I'm very clear on that.

The one thing that really frustrates me when i login to play the game these days is that lack of creativity, support for the interface and the difficulty to find a fully customized UI to get everything in one shot in the right place to make it the best possible experience. A cleric has very specific needs to keep things super sharp, clean, instantly readable and accessible with the snap of a finger.

I want something completely optimized from scratch. That means a brand new UI built entirely piece by piece.

I am not satisfied with what is currently available.
That's why I want to make one that will be super exclusive and solely focused on clerics. Clean, really functional, snappy and most of all theme with the best possible fantasy graphics for a kick ass visual experience that never let someone down.

If this project which I want to start for myself can help others later on then that's even better. I'm willing to put all my 20 years of experience for the class into this one to level up the game experience with a UI that will be healer friendly and extremely effective. So my hope is that I can find someone online who can do it with me.

What i need to do that and here is my ask: I need to team up with a UI designer and XML coder to team up with me to get this going. If you're interested and really good at these things please shoot me a tell in the game on xegony.Mishakaal or [email protected]

I plan to give it all i got to make this my legacy project in EQ.

Thank you so much in advance and best regards,

High Priestess Mishakaal Souldancer
Xegony Server, Iratus Lepus
114 Cleric

Last edited by Mishakaal : 03-18-2021 at 09:33 PM.
Mishakaal is offline   Reply With Quote