Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > hybrids
User Name
Password

Old 03-03-2003, 04:13 PM   #1
Carnagh
A Bat

Default Melee & Hybrids need: Visibility

Hiyas.

I'm not a very frequent reader of the forum, normally popping by every time SOE upgrades/breaks the interface, so if this has been covered already my apologise.

It would appear to me that one of the primary requirements of an interface for melee orientated characters, whether pure or hybrid, is visibility... these are very active characters, running about lots, looking about lots.

Now, it would also seem to me that the best way to free up as much of the central view of the screen is to move the interface elements to the corners of the screen... is anybody aware of an interface that has done this?
Carnagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 04:45 PM   #2
Wink
A Ghoul

Server: Terris Thule
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Wink

Could check out my skin '-) I've had alot of positive feedback from guildies and friends that use it. The viewspace of it is very much like the default view space, but it has alot more things packed in there.
http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa...nfo.php?id=1446
Wink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 05:37 PM   #3
Doro
A Ghoul

Server: Tarew Marr

Will there be any more updates to this on? I really like using it for my beastlord and want to continue to use it.
"Did you ever notice how in the Bible, whenever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?"
Doro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 06:06 PM   #4
Tekyn
A Tormented Soul

You should use /viewport command as was pointed out to me by a compadre. I never really used this until mentioned to me and i gotta say it is pretty nice.
Tekyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 10:23 PM   #5
Weskat
A Tempest Toad

Server: Tunare - mostly retired

I have been using Lunakin's UIs for some time and I find that the screen wrap versions (using the viewport as previously mentioned) give me a very good view of the world without the UI blocking the view.

The latest version is
here .
Weskat is offline   Reply With Quote