Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Tutorials & Info. > Graphics Tutorials & Info.
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2006, 03:26 PM   #1
nilepez
A Gray Wolf

Default Can I put the Combat State Animation into a Group Window?

If this has been answered elsewhere, I apologize, but I'm trying to move the CombatStateAnim (ation) to my Group window. However, I can't seem to get it to show up.

Here's a sample of what I put into the group file:

Code:
<Ui2DAnimation item="GroupInCombat"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces06.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>200</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>40</CX> <CY>40</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="GroupTimer"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces06.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>200</X> <Y>80</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>40</CX> <CY>40</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <!-- ADDITIONAL DEFS Omitted to save space --> <!-- Definition of Button that Animation appears on (I think) --> <Button item="Group_CombatStateAnim"> <ScreenID>PW_CombatStateAnim</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>150</X> <Y>29</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>26</CX> <CY>26</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>26</CX> <CY>26</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <!-- Add Animation Button to Group --> <Pieces>Group_CombatStateAnim</Pieces>

Aside from renaming the Button/Animations to Group_..... and changing the physical location, this is identical to what's in the player window.

Is this like the flashing red combat animation: it can only appear in the player window?

I appreciate any pointers. I've done a few searches, but haven't turned up much on this and AFAIK, nobody has moved this outside of the playerWindow.xml.
nilepez is offline   Reply With Quote