Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-28-2002, 05:27 PM   #1
Sylphan
A Predatory Creeper

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Tradeskill containers

Modified containers with suggestions from EQTraders posters.

These bags have no borders so it's not possible to move or adjust them with an accidental misclick.
The done button is moved to the top, the combine button is enlarged at the bottom.

It's not possible to move them without clicking in the text area at the top.
It's not possible to right-click them except in the area at the top above the done button.
Lined up side-by-side they look very much like a single window with all 80 container slots.

The extra space on the bottom for containers with no combine button doesn't look very pretty, but clicking there (either right or left) is harmless.

The zip contains a single file, EQUI_Container.xml
Old 08-28-2002, 05:28 PM   #2
Sylphan
A Predatory Creeper

Default and a picture

a picture
Old 08-28-2002, 07:51 PM   #3
Barill
A Gray Wolf

Talking

My aching hands thank you so much. The oh too small combine button being so close to the done button was causing me no end of frustration and missclicks. I'm using a number of your excellent (and I think maybe a bit under-recognized mods), and am quite pleased with them. You seem to be thankfully focused on streamlining for functionality, which I think is doing a great service to the community. please keep up the good work, can't wait to see how you tackle the 80 slot vendors */grin*.
Old 09-28-2002, 08:09 PM   #4
kamarazin
A Gray Wolf

Question How do I make this work?

OK, I am new the the whole UI mod thing, but when I saw the screen-shot of this, I knew that I just had to have it....now, my question is, how do I make it work? I downloaded it, and unzipped it, but how do I load it into my UI files or whatever? Any help would be appreciated, thanks 8)

Kamarazin Steelenote
Bard of the 52nd Song
Officer of Destiny's Legion

Aspiring Tradeskiller
Destiny's Legion
Old 11-08-2002, 12:54 AM   #5
stupiddruid
A Bat

Default Sylphan Rules

Thanx bro,

Sildan

Last edited by stupiddruid : 11-08-2002 at 07:06 AM.
Old 11-08-2002, 03:54 AM   #6
Arista
TimerMod Creator

Default Re: How do I make this work?

Quote:
Originally posted by kamarazin
I downloaded it, and unzipped it, but how do I load it into my UI files or whatever?

Kamarazin - check out the FAQ on installing mods (link from the front page menu).

Old 11-08-2002, 04:09 AM   #7
Omiin

Default Re: How do I make this work?

Quote:
Originally posted by kamarazin
OK, I am new the the whole UI mod thing, but when I saw the screen-shot of this, I knew that I just had to have it....now, my question is, how do I make it work? I downloaded it, and unzipped it, but how do I load it into my UI files or whatever? Any help would be appreciated, thanks 8)

Kamarazin Steelenote
Bard of the 52nd Song
Officer of Destiny's Legion

Aspiring Tradeskiller

GO to this link
FAQ on UserInterfaces at EQInterface

Now if you want to use multiple parts from diferent creators, you have to make your own directory and move the .xml, .png, and .tga filesinto it. You can only open one UI at a time from within EQ.

The base UI i use is Quartz. But some things i liked better from other moders like the directional compas, and the 2X8 spell book, and the spell jem bar that has the names of your spells next to it.
Now if I could just make a right clicky window to go down in the botom left corner everything would be great.

Back to what I was saying. what you want to do is just add those peases out of the folders that they are in and put them into the folder you use in eq.

THen when you are loged on just type
/loadskin quartz 1

The space 1 (one) keeps all your placements the same from load to load so you don't have to recoustomize your layout every time.

Hope this helped.

Omiin