Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Patch Day!

Patch Day!!

You can read the entire Patch Message Here

Some Highlights from todays patch are

** Interface **

- Shared Bank Vault - We've added two shared bank slots to the interface. These extra bank slots can be accessed by any character on the same account and server. No-Drop and No Rent items can't be placed in these bank slots, and only one of any specific Lore item can exist in the shared bank at any time.

- Spell Context Menus - This is a new interface menu that will make memorizing spells less tedious. To access the spell menu, just right-click an empty spell gem. This will open a list of spell categories. Point your mouse at a category and a list of spells will be displayed. Select a spell from that list to memorize it in that slot. Your character will sit down, memorize the spell and stand back up.

- Spell Favorites - Spell favorites are an easy way to memorize a full set of eight spells without the tedious book searching. Right-clicking on the spellbook icon in your spell window will open up the spell favorites menu. You will be able to save your current spell lineup as a favorite, delete a favorite or memorize all the spells in one of your already saved spell sets. You can save as many as ten sets of spell favorites. As with the new spell context menus mentioned above, this will not replace the spellbook, it is meant to make memorizing large numbers of spells more convenient.

** UI File Changes **

EQUI_Optionswnd.xml
EQUIhelpwnd.xml
Bankwnd.xml
BigBankwnd.xml
Help.html

If you are using a Modified Bankwnd.xml or BigBankwnd.xml I suggest just removing just that XML file for today, untill the author of your mod has a chance to update it.

the other modified windows are rarely changed sooo todays patch shouldn't break many (if any) UIs

- Kudane
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 10:49 AM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Re: Patch Day!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kudane
If you are using a Modified Bankwnd.xml or BigBankwnd.xml I suggest just removing just that XML file for today, untill the author of your mod has a chance to update it.

If you want a modified one, you can check out mine, I uploaded my updated versions yesterday.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote