Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-14-2002, 12:43 PM   #61
DannyRS
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

2 things...

Anybody test this gui with todays patch? Sure would like to know how much sufferage I am going to have getting things back up to speed.

Also, I am having a TERRIBLE time with the pet window. On both my enchanter and druid, everytime I log in, I have to reload the interface to get the pet window back. Whats up with that? Anybody else having this problem?

Thanks!

Iluhm Aknoty
Old 08-14-2002, 01:23 PM   #62
Soko
A Gray Wolf

Smile

Kudos to Chronwaas and Grimmier for their great work on this skin.
Old 08-14-2002, 05:05 PM   #63
Grimmier
A Hill Giant

Ok here is the casters version Patched.

Last edited by Grimmier : 08-14-2002 at 06:47 PM.
Old 08-14-2002, 06:57 PM   #64
Grimmier
A Hill Giant

patched Melee version
Old 08-15-2002, 10:40 AM   #65
DannyRS
A Gray Wolf

Thank you Thank you Thank you

and did I mention...

Thank you?

Due to the excellent efforts on your part, I experienced ZERO downtime yesterday. Thank you on a job well done!

Iluhm Aknoty
Ranger of Tunare
Kindred Spirits
Zebuxoruk
Old 08-17-2002, 01:51 PM   #66
Soko
A Gray Wolf

Default Can't get RS Quartz to work

Has anyone been able to get Grimmiers rs2qm or rs2q skins to work? Whenever I load the skin, I just have the different boxes scattered on the screen, without any of the cool graphics. I can use Statix's Quartz 1.3 from www.eqskins.com, and it works fine. I prefer the right side version and would really like to get it loaded. If anyone has suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Soko
51st Rogue
Old 08-17-2002, 04:32 PM   #67
Grimmier
A Hill Giant

Hrm.. I just rebuilt my PC and pulled the files off this board copied the default and unzipped into the copy and it works.

this was just last night.
Old 08-17-2002, 10:06 PM   #68
Soko
A Gray Wolf

Default No transparency

ok, got it to work Grimmier.....except I can't figure out how to get the windows transparent. The background is all black. Saw an earlier post about changing the tint from in game, but nothing changes for me. Any and all help appreciated.
Old 08-18-2002, 12:20 AM   #69
Grimmier
A Hill Giant

Ahh thats cause I have it defaulted to use ViewPort. so everything behind the UI is Black thus making the UI not block anything visable.

just type /viewport reset to reset it to full screen and then do the transperancies, should help.
Old 08-18-2002, 09:17 AM   #70
Maedaria
A Fire Beetle

Default Patch

Patch works so that I can at least load Eq now thanks for that but the compass is all black...

something to do with the tint/texture I think but I dont know how to rectify it.

please help

thanks.

Maedaria L'Inthur <Reapers of Sorrow>
Old 08-18-2002, 11:50 AM   #71
Drego Spiritban
A Treant

Server: Fironia Vie

Could it be that the compass was in a /veiwport area and maybe needs /veiwport reset?

I saw this fix on another topic somewhere......tint was black because it was in the black area in veiwport.
Old 08-18-2002, 04:30 PM   #72
Grimmier
A Hill Giant

Make sure you copy over the updated files that were patched, from the default folder. (that are not included in the Zip) (I left out the ones that weren't edited by either Statix or myself)

----files to copy over------
- EQUI.xml
- EQUI_BazaarSearchWnd.xml
- EQUI_BazaarWnd.xml
- EQUI_OptionsWindow.xml
- window_pieces04.tga

That should bring the compas up and with a working backround.
Old 08-19-2002, 03:00 PM   #73
feight
A Gray Wolf

Exclamation

Having problems with the melee version. Specifically the stamina bar.

I have tried erasing the file, copying and renaming a clean default file, then dumping the dloaded melee into it. There is no file in this dload that I can rename and copy to my everquest directory like in the caster version. Also, I am still stuck with a mana bar in this one. I am a warrior.

I have also tried witha clean default, copy, rename, dump the caster version in and then dump the melee version on top to no avail. Still have the stamina bar replaced with the mana bar.

Other than this I am fine. If I knew what file(s) in melee were for this block I could probably just swap them.

thank you in advance
Old 08-20-2002, 10:48 AM   #74
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Server: Saryrn

Ok sorry it has taken me so long. I was on vacation last week and just got the skin back up and running last night. The only file that needed to be changed is the one I have included here. But in order for the skin to work right you will need to delete the following files from you skin directory (NOT YOUR DEFAULT directory)

- EQUI.xml
- EQUI_BazaarSearchWnd.xml
- EQUI_BazaarWnd.xml
- EQUI_OptionsWindow.xml
- window_pieces04.tga

Once you have deleted these files and copied this one in to your skin dir you should be good to go. Do not worry about the fact that you are deleting a couple files. VI has made it so that when a file is not found in your skin dir it will automaticaaly go to the Default Dir to find them. And since these files are not related to this skin they do not need to be in your Skin dir.

Once the File attachments are back up and running I will include the zip file with the updated file that you need to run the Mod with the new changes VI has put in place. And since the Compass is so small in size you can fit it right in the bottom right hand corner of the skin.
Old 08-20-2002, 10:51 AM   #75
Grimmier
A Hill Giant

Crap sorry about that on the melee one. I didn't take as long to fix that one I must have forgotten some stuff. will work on it in a little.

if its just the player window. and you have a copy of the old one you can just replace the playerwindow xml file with the old one.