Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Old 08-01-2019, 06:10 PM   #1
IceSy
A Gray Wolf

Server: Luclin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Selection Wnd & Toggle buttons

I'm currently trying to mod the SelectWnd some, wanting to change some of the buttons so that they toggle windows instead of just pull them up (ie Fellowship window). I'm noticing that if I tyr to switch some over to a toggle style,. it either breaks that button,. or breaks the UI completely. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
*HUGS*
IceSy
Old 08-02-2019, 09:34 AM   #2
Fnyyen
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSy
I'm currently trying to mod the SelectWnd some, wanting to change some of the buttons so that they toggle windows instead of just pull them up (ie Fellowship window). I'm noticing that if I tyr to switch some over to a toggle style,. it either breaks that button,. or breaks the UI completely. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
*HUGS*
IceSy

Toggles like many other things depends on the window. like trying to get group role to work in hot buttons(Egras’s UI)if that window doesn’t have the toggle code in the xml means you either have to “create them” or mirror the functions of the window that dose.

Last edited by Fnyyen : 08-02-2019 at 09:40 AM.
Fnyyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 01:35 PM   #3
IceSy
A Gray Wolf

Server: Luclin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnyyen
Toggles like many other things depends on the window. like trying to get group role to work in hot buttons(Egras’s UI)if that window doesn’t have the toggle code in the xml means you either have to “create them” or mirror the functions of the window that dose.

I tried to "mirror" a few other windows, but didn't work. Thanks for the advice I'll keep plugging away at it.

~*~ IceSy ~*~
IceSy is offline   Reply With Quote