Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 01-23-2020, 12:55 AM   #1
Kolani
A Gray Wolf

Default I can't get any UIs to load

None. Period. I had been crashing between enter world and world rendering. I had been using SARS and someone told me resetting his UI to default on character select had fixed his problems, so I did it. It fixed my login issues, but I can't load any UI now. I've tried AYA, a fresh SARS, Simple_Stice, nothing. Default no matter what, no text in the UI Errors file. Halp!
Kolani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 07:00 AM   #2
Schaden
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolani
None. Period. I had been crashing between enter world and world rendering. I had been using SARS and someone told me resetting his UI to default on character select had fixed his problems, so I did it. It fixed my login issues, but I can't load any UI now. I've tried AYA, a fresh SARS, Simple_Stice, nothing. Default no matter what, no text in the UI Errors file. Halp!

I had this happen a few times and had to manually edit the UI line in eqclient to whatever UI I wanted to load.
Schaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 03:16 PM   #3
Kolani
A Gray Wolf

I finally gave up and just deleted the UI file for Kolani and copied my sk's layout when I got one to load.
Kolani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 09:53 PM   #4
Fnyyen
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
I finally gave up and just deleted the UI file for Kolani and copied my sk's layout when I got one to load.

happen to have download link to the UI that you where trying to get load. might be able to see whats wrong with it.
Fnyyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 02:45 PM   #5
Leigo
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:

A link would help.
Quick note, if you use the load default checkbox. You will not be able to loadskin in-game.. you will have to camp to character select then load back into the world then loadskin.
Leigo is offline   Reply With Quote