User Name
Password

Old 01-21-2003, 01:35 PM   #1
Mobutu
A Ghoul

Server: Xegony
Default I want THIS UI....

http://www.eqgui.com/showthread.php...ight=a+vert+mix

The pic there shows exactly the UI I want.

However, the poster of the pic is not submitting it (likely he pieced it together and no longer remembers who to give credit to.) So, we will never see this in mix & match.

Now, I know that it was made using various parts from around the downloads sections. I found the Inventory screen, found the group window, and a few other pieces but am a bit confused. What do I download to get the different buff icons? If I download an alternate buff window, does is have its own icon settings or does it use the set I downloaded? Does the spellbook use the same buff icons or does it have its own set?

Please, help me make this UI -- links to what to download would be most appreciated. I can figure out how to install it and stuff, I just don't have the time to wade through 50 billion downloads and I know many of you will know right from the pic what part is what.

"I'd live my life by Murphy's Laws, but the man was just so darned optimistic!"
Mobutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 02:37 PM   #2
Mobutu
A Ghoul

Default Bump

Bump, dying for this mod
Old 01-22-2003, 02:54 PM   #3
Kudane
Co-Founder

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Send the author an email, and ask them to post it to the MIX N MATCH Section as dobly has requested and we will most likely approve it..

mods uploaded to the wrong category are removed from the upload cue so that the author may upload to the correct section.

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 03:05 PM   #4
Kudane
Co-Founder

that is just a vert mod with the TT inventory added, and a custom spell book..

I am very sure you can make that your self by jsut downloading

vert 2.2 (patch for 1/9) (go with neptune or nexium and it has the spell book ready to go)
TT_inventory

try that see what you get.
Old 01-22-2003, 03:56 PM   #5
straatius
A Treant

Server: Druzzil Ro
Default Let us know

I really want that exact Inventory. I don't know how to do changes to the .tga files to pull it off, however. Let us know if you can do it

~kiry
straatius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 01:17 PM   #6
Mobutu
A Ghoul

Default Well...

I downloaded Vert_Neptune 2.2 and like it fairly well. I've noticed the song window in 2.2 is not the really cool style buff window, I'll play with adding the vert buff window tonight.

Could not get the tt_inventory to work with it, I figured all I needed to do was unzip that file into the vert directory but that didn't work, and I'm not a coder so I'll deal until someone uploads a working complete set, though I'm still going to try and play around with it as time permits and if by some miracle I get it to work I'll let you all know.

On a side note, the vert_neptune readme mentioned a "CCake2.exe" or some such that is a simple configurator (is that a word?) for setting up what your extra 10 buttons are for, but this file does not exist, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit the EQUI_HotButtonWndw file or whatever it is that has all the stuff coded in. But, I really like the UI and having all this information available, and in support of those who put in such hard work to have made it happen I'll be donating to this site when I get my next paycheck.
Old 01-23-2003, 01:24 PM   #7
Kudane
Co-Founder

gotta download the patch 1/9/03 for the Vert 2.2 (look inthe patches forum) to get the song window correct.

and I tried the TT inventory, and it work without any problem for me.. try unzipping on your desktop and drag the two pieces INTO your vert folder... instead of unzipping it into it. (bet it made a subfolder inside your vert folder)

and Ccake has instructions in the folder, look for a Ccake folder inside vert.. if you dont see let me know i will attach it to a post here.
Old 01-23-2003, 01:25 PM   #8
Mobutu
A Ghoul

Default Oh...

I'm also getting some xml error message everytime I zone or alt-enter out to windows. Don't see any threads on this, any ideas? I'll post my error log later if this isn't a known problem due to recent patches.
Old 01-23-2003, 01:50 PM   #9
Kudane
Co-Founder

remove the bazaar window from folder, some how that got included at some stage, but was never changed sooo simply deleting it should remove that error.
Old 01-23-2003, 07:28 PM   #10
Mobutu
A Ghoul

Default CCake

Aye, there is no ccake folder in the directory I unzipped to.

Also, I see nothing about the bazaar window in the folder i unzipped Vert_Neptune 2.2 into. ???

Thanks!
Old 01-24-2003, 09:55 AM   #11
Mobutu
A Ghoul

Default Error Gone

Error gone Post# 1

The patch fixed the error message I was getting.

Still can't get TT inventory to work with Vert, I did as you suggested and unzipped the files to a new folder, then moved those files from that folder into the Vert_Neptune folder and still won't load the UI -- just crashes out and puts me back in default (which is all messed up from having moved stuff around for Vert lol.)

I guess I'm not too worried about it. Any chance, tho, of adding an autoequip spot to the Vert inventory? Or am I missing it?
Old 01-24-2003, 10:51 AM   #12
kitsinu
A Shissar Defiler

The stats area is an autoequip area in the Vert 2.2 that I have.
kitsinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 03:29 PM   #13
WiniMM
A Fire Beetle

Default I found something similar...

I found this one but it hasn't been updated...not sure if it needs to...
http://forums.interealms.com/shaman...hp?postid=82779
This ss of it..

http://forums.interealms.com/shaman...p?threadid=7279
The thread it came from....

Does it help? Does it need to be updated b/c frankly I like this setup..
WiniMM is offline   Reply With Quote