Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Old 10-03-2018, 09:32 PM   #1
shadowsedge
A Ghoul

Server: Sol Ro (BB now)
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Mini-Backpack

Just came back to EQ, again. (Can't get enough of it and kids are grown up now, enough to cook for themselves, lol)

Prior, I have made my own UI files with minor custom changes, minor. Making the bags with smaller slots. Seems I can't just change the size from 40 to 30 with an xml editor anymore. It does nothing.

So any help would be appreciated. Even as much to make the file so I can download it. Check the download section, no updated files there. A couple old files were there but unuseable

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you thought you heard was not what I meant.
shadowsedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:34 AM   #2
valaury3169
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Are you moving the UI piece to another folder? If you modify the file in the default folder it will get written over. Also, there may be values in the 'size' tag, but it may be using the autostretch=true property which will ignore the size tag and use values for {direction}AnchorOffset values.

If you attach the file you are trying to modify, I'd be glad to modify it. Then you can compare what I change to the original to understand what I did.
valaury3169 is offline   Reply With Quote