Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Sokol Send a message via AIM to Sokol

Please zip and send me a copy of your UI to [email protected]

-Sokol
Sokol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 06:43 AM   #62
brainbiter
A Gray Wolf

Does this mod support the right aligned buff window, like the old vert mod, or are there plans to add a download for this feature?

I am looking forward to using this new mod, but have got used to having my buff window sitting flush against the right side of my screen.

Cheers, and great work!
brainbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 08:03 AM   #63
Sokol

Server: Ayonae Ro

Quote:
Originally posted by brainbiter
Does this mod support the right aligned buff window, like the old vert mod, or are there plans to add a download for this feature?

I am looking forward to using this new mod, but have got used to having my buff window sitting flush against the right side of my screen.

Cheers, and great work!

You should just be able to place the current right aligned buf mod inside Solaria and it should work just fine.

-Sokol
Old 02-18-2004, 01:45 PM   #64
az4x4n
A Ghoul

Quote:
Originally posted by Sokol
You should just be able to place the current right aligned buf mod inside Solaria and it should work just fine.

-Sokol

I also prefer the right-aligned buff window so I copied the buff window xml file over to the solaria window and it doesn't quite work right. The graphics don't line up right and there are no numbers to the buff slots.
Old 03-01-2004, 06:41 PM   #65
Nenelar
A Gray Wolf

Send a message via ICQ to Nenelar
Default Solaria and Pet Buffs?

Been a Vert/Solaria supporter since the start -- even hosted the files back when EQUI was fighting server issues. I like the clean look that allows me to see the game instead of fancy border graphics.

One thing I wish I had though is pet buffs! I've looked over the site and the patches. I think I'm up to date, but don't see a pet buff window that was added to EQ on 12/18. As a magician, I would really like to see the pet buff window on the UI.

Is this already available and somehow I missing something? Or perhaps a coming patch to Solaria?
Old 03-12-2004, 10:08 PM   #66
Feebbwin
A Shissar Defiler

Default Coloe problem with Solaria

Sokol or Kudane,
Was recently playing around with Solaria and ran into an odd problem. I was trying to change the max hp number in the player window and the resist numbers, AC and ATK numbers in the petinfo window from the default green to white. I changed the RGB values to 255 and checked my work with SidlWidl and everything looked fine. But when I load up the UI in game all the numbers are still green! Any idea what might be causing this?
Thanks,
Feebb

Last edited by Feebbwin : 03-13-2004 at 12:19 AM.
Feebbwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 11:16 PM   #67
Sokol

Default Re: Solaria and Pet Buffs?

Quote:
Originally posted by Nenelar
Been a Vert/Solaria supporter since the start -- even hosted the files back when EQUI was fighting server issues. I like the clean look that allows me to see the game instead of fancy border graphics.

One thing I wish I had though is pet buffs! I've looked over the site and the patches. I think I'm up to date, but don't see a pet buff window that was added to EQ on 12/18. As a magician, I would really like to see the pet buff window on the UI.

Is this already available and somehow I missing something? Or perhaps a coming patch to Solaria?

Sorry for the LONG delay, but the pet buffs are in the previous patch, just DL and apply all patches and you will have them.

-Sokol
Old 03-13-2004, 11:18 PM   #68
Sokol

Default Re: Coloe problem with Solaria

Quote:
Originally posted by Feebbwin
Sokol or Kudane,
Was recently playing around with Solaria and ran into an odd problem. I was trying to change the max hp number in the player window and the resist numbers, AC and ATK numbers in the petinfo window from the default green to white. I changed the RGB values to 255 and checked my work with SidlWidl and everything looked fine. But when I load up the UI in game all the numbers are still green! Any idea what might be causing this?
Thanks,
Feebb

Wow email is slow, just notified me theres a response to this thread! Any way, Eq defaults to green numbers when something is buffed/enhanced, and red when something is beign negativly affected. This is why you cant change them.

-Sokol
Old 05-10-2004, 10:56 AM   #69
blisful
A Gray Wolf

Question Target of Target

Heyas,

Been using solaria for awhile now. Ive recently picked up some leadership Exp and have a small request for a mod. Would you have time to make a new target mod that has your target on the top with the current con indicator, then below that a casting gage, and below that the target of target indicator and con indicator?

Con ===HP=== <Current Target
===CG=== <Casting Gage
Con ===HP=== <Target of Target

Thanks in advance,

Blisful
blisful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004, 08:48 AM   #70
ryoujikaji
A Hill Giant

Server: The Nameless
Send a message via AIM to ryoujikaji
Default Solaria questions

Just a couple questions. 1. on the window selector thingy mine is missing the help window button is that normal?

2. is there anything new in the works for solaria? like new spell icons or additions?
Old 05-29-2004, 10:57 AM   #71
Wylari
A Hill Giant

Aye, I'd love to see a pet buff window not tabbed that is.

Wylari
Wylari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 10:07 AM   #72
Jartaxel
A Fire Beetle

Post Vert Ocean Spray

I use the Vert ocean spray UI and I just LOVE it! the sad thing is tho , it hasnt been updated since febuary

Pet buff is missing, so is most leader AA windows.

I really really hope there will be an update anytime soon, because I cant see any UI that suits me better than this one.
Jartaxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 10:47 AM   #73
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Default Re: Vert Ocean Spray

Quote:
Originally posted by Jartaxel
I use the Vert ocean spray UI and I just LOVE it! the sad thing is tho , it hasnt been updated since febuary

Pet buff is missing, so is most leader AA windows.

I really really hope there will be an update anytime soon, because I cant see any UI that suits me better than this one.

There IS a patch for Vert and Solaria (its the same patch) for Pet Buffs Jart, you may have to do some digging for it since it was released in Feb.

For solaria,

if you dont want a tabbed pet window simply remove EQUI_PetWindow.XML from the Solaria folder and you will see the default.

Spell Icons are interchangable with any set, WC3, ID2, Visagee was the default we added.. but any will work

and for the help window.. sounds like you missed a patch.. mine has it.

/bow

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 05:23 PM   #74
ryoujikaji
A Hill Giant

Server: The Nameless
Send a message via AIM to ryoujikaji

any plans on coming out with a version thats all up to date and doesnt need patching?
ryoujikaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 10:02 PM   #75
Sokol

Quote:
Originally posted by ryoujikaji
any plans on coming out with a version thats all up to date and doesnt need patching?

Yes, I will work on that this weekend. Sorry for my silence, I've been working on getting GoEQ2.com up and running, and it's taking more time then I would have liked. I will update All versions of Vert this sunday. (Make that I SHOULD have it updated)

-Sokol