Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 07-30-2002, 06:14 AM   #1
Trewayn
A Ghoul

Default Need help with gauge sizing

Got a trange one here. I am trying to modify the Hotbutton + Inventory mod to add a spellcasting bar (very useful for bards who get tired of seeing the castign bar pop uyp every 6 seconds). Unfortunately, the bar is not displaying properly. Instead of sizing itself to the parameters I have entered in the size fields it is merely truncating itself, only showing the part of the bar which fits inside the area defined. The result is that the first second of casting does not show up resulting in what appears to be a second's worth of lag.

I have a theory that it might be something to do with the default gauge graphics and might need some tweaking in the animations XML block but haven't been succesful in pinpointing the problem. Any help appreciated.

Enclosed is the offending file...

Last edited by Trewayn : 07-30-2002 at 04:02 PM.
Trewayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 03:57 PM   #2
Trewayn
A Ghoul

Default Almost Fixed

After a bit of playing around I found out I was right. In order to change the size of a gauge in a window you need to create a custom gauge in EQUI_Animations.xml I've now done this and the gauge sizes correctly.

Unfortunately there is still a problem. The rightmost cap is not showing. It's just a minor cosmetic thing now but I am a perfectionist and I have absolutely no idea why this thing is refusing to behave.

Anyone have any ideas? Files enclosed.

Last edited by Trewayn : 07-31-2002 at 03:30 AM.
Old 07-31-2002, 03:31 AM   #3
Trewayn
A Ghoul

I'm still stuck with this one. Can anyone help please?