Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > hybrids
User Name
Password

Old 11-05-2002, 10:05 PM   #1
Toyni Arn'Droic
A Gray Wolf

Default Bard UI

Alright, I'm a little tired of waiting for someone to create a Bard UI that is close to what I'm looking for...Flutes is alright, Elton's is okay. But frankly none of them seem to portray the Bard in the light I think they should be in. So I'm just going to buckle down and do one myself.

What I need to know from you is --

What would you like to see on there.

What do you NOt want to see on there

Very simple questions really. Keep in mind, this is going to be geared soley for bards, and I may or may not listen to your suggestions. Obviously though I can't think of everything so if you have something that you want in let me know. It can't hurt to voice your opinion.

If you don't want to post here you can e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know there.
Toyni Arn'Droic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 01:33 PM   #2
Blackwolf
A Ghoul

Server: Rodcetnife
Send a message via ICQ to Blackwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Blackwolf

Definately bags like Flute has in hers, after last patch I can't use her mod anymore but she was nice enough to seperate all the parts for DL on her site so I can still use the bags. Also some lvl of patch resistance (if that's possible) like Drakah has with his. I also like a little bit of eye candy with my UI so something graphically appealing too.
Blackwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 01:45 PM   #3
Toyni Arn'Droic
A Gray Wolf

Done, done and done. I'll have a temp screenshot later on today sometime with what I have now.
Old 11-06-2002, 09:00 PM   #4
Lazrruz
A Gray Wolf

Server: Tallon Zek

Seen a bard spell window once that was just uber. It was the spell gems stacked 4 on 4, ie two rows of 4 gems on top of 4 gems with the book to the side. Perfect imho for the bard. If you could come up with something small and compact like that then that would be great!

Lazrruz
Lazrruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 01:53 AM   #5
Toyni Arn'Droic
A Gray Wolf

Screenshot is going to be delayed a bit, I was trying something new and it didn't turn out to well to be honest. I'll figure out the problem and then post it.
Old 11-08-2002, 02:16 AM   #6
Drenth
A Bat

This is what I currently use.

God, that's horrible picture, here's a bigger version. I just modded Zw's mod of Vert's for bard use.

Larger image
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eq000008.jpg (31.7 KB, 554 views)

Last edited by Drenth : 11-08-2002 at 03:17 PM.
Drenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 03:33 AM   #7
Zatrass
A Bat

Server: ab

can u upload you r ui she roxx
Zatrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 02:38 PM   #8
RobynnMerrilin
A Treant

Server: E'ci
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to RobynnMerrilin Send a message via AIM to RobynnMerrilin

My UI is written for use by bards, but easily customizable to other classes.

See the link below, or the link under my name for a screenshot.
Old 11-23-2002, 04:09 PM   #9
Tyndylla
A Treant

Default What I Have on Mine...

My main character is a bard, and I combined a few UIs to get what I wanted and needed.
To start with, I snagged Kaori's KaoUI Version 4.0 and set the hot buttons to my liking so I could facilitate switching instruments and weapons with ease. Then Cairenn kindly suggested her container mod when I asked about something like that on the Kaori thread. That mod includes the primary, secondary, range and ammo slots at the tops of the containers, making switching much easier. Then I took things a step further and downloaded Frostwolf's EQ Tradeskill Companion, since I have mastered a few tradeskills (my second EQ passion lol). I'm going to try Muse's EQ Atlas Generator very soon as well, as that would be an immense help to the fleet footed bard. For eye candy, I downloaded T. King/Remilio's spellbook Mandoline, and T. King's spell gems and icons. Also, for ease of function, I downloaded Xymarra's Bard/Druid Tracking Window (nice big track/cancel buttons on it, no sorting options...much nicer tracking window for me).
So far, all of these programs (except EQ Atlas Generator, I haven't tried it yet ) have meshed just fine together. The only other things I can think of that I would need as a bard are not possible to create due to the info being hard-coded, but hey, I think every class has that problem.
Hope that helps you in your quest.

Tyndylla Farseer
Bard of the 46th Song
Officer/Bard Elder, Legacy of Chaos
Tyndylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 08:57 PM   #10
Caead
A Gray Wolf

Default Tyndylla's UI

Tyndylla:
Any chance you might be posting your UI on this site? It sounds perfect for me also. =)

Thanks,
Caead
Caead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 08:42 AM   #11
Tyndylla
A Treant

I am in the process of doing UI's for my guild, and have been considering posting them...as soon as I work all the kinks out of them.
Old 12-26-2002, 11:10 AM   #12
Tyndylla
A Treant

Default Screenshot of My UI

Hello!

First off, I did none of the coding for this, I just threw alot of excellent mods together...but here is my screenie!

I also uploaded this mod to the Mix and Match section, so maybe it will be available for download soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eq000052.jpg (151.6 KB, 324 views)

Last edited by Tyndylla : 12-26-2002 at 11:28 AM.