I've updated the TimerMod
XML generator to make all configurations compatible with the Prophecy of Ro patch. This change affects the Guild window.
If you are using the Guild window for your timers, please download a new file package. The new version (4.1) also includes some minor graphical enhancements so users of other windows may wish to re-download their timers as well.
You can click the Reconfigure Timers
button in the "INSTRUCTIONS" file of your original download to launch the configuration wizard with your current settings already filled in. To configure a new file package from scratch, go to the "DOWNLOAD" section of the TimerMod site
and click Configure Timers
Patch Version Summary
Here is a quick summary of version numbers required for particular windows. You can find the version number that you are currently using in the comments near the top of the "Timer" XML file. If you don't have at least the required version listed below, you should download a new file packgage. It is recommended that you update your timers to version 4.1 regardless of which window you are using.
Timers from new site
(27 available windows)
- Guild window - version 4.1.0 or higher
- AA window - version 4.0.8 or higher
- Task window - version 4.0.8 or higher
- Help/Petition window - now merged, version 4.0.7 or higher
- Selector window - version 4.0.5 or higher
- Adventure window - version 4.0.4 or higher
- Tribute window - version 4.0.3 or higher
- Raid window - version 4.0.2 or higher
- All other windows (Actions, Bug, Compass, Expedition, Feedback, Friends, Gems, Group, Journal, Leadership, LFG, MP3, Notes, Pet, Player, Skins, Story, Target, Voice) - version 4.0.0 or higher
Timers from old site
(13 available windows) have not been updated for this patch but will probably still work depending on which window you are using. They will be brought up-to-date when they are moved to the new site but in the meantime, feel free to contact me
if you need a particular fix made.
As a side note, I have recently returned to EQ after taking a break from the game (the 21-day free reactivation and Titanium package worked well to bring me back). While I did keep up with patching the timer during my absence, it should be much easier now for me to test and verify the changes.