Password

Old 11-28-2002, 12:36 PM   #61
theicon6
A Fire Beetle

Send a message via AIM to theicon6
Lightbulb Cleric Friendly?

Greetings and Well met.

/cheer

I just want to say thank you for a wonderful mod. It is one of the best out there. I play several toons and i use this mod for all of them. As a cleric however, i do have one request.

Is there a way you can add into the group window the "F1" "F2" etc.. to the names of the toons? Its so important to target the right character for a crucial heal and that would make it so much better.

Also, could you add a seperate pet health bar and percentage to it? It would be real nice to see all the pets just incase one needs a heal

Once again awesome job on this UI and i hope you will find time in your busy schedule to help this cleric out and add those requests in

Thank you

=)
Good Day
Iconrezu - The Rathe
theicon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 10:35 PM   #62
masticore99
A Ghoul

Exclamation fixed problem

fixed my problem

would really love a 1600x1200 version please

thnx
masticore99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 11:01 PM   #63
Xymarra
Manaetic Prototype IX

Server: E'Ci
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Is there a way you can add into the group window the "F1" "F2" etc.. to the names of the toons? Its so important to target the right character for a crucial heal and that would make it so much better.

I am working on that right now. I need to log in and test it with a full group before I can post it.

Quote:
Also, could you add a seperate pet health bar and percentage to it? It would be real nice to see all the pets just incase one needs a heal

There is no way to display pet health percentages. Pet health bars are currently displayed as green bars almost half the height of the player's health bar. I could move them down a few pixels to lie underneath the player health bar, but there isn't a whole lot of room for it. I will see what I can do about designing a cleaner narrow bar for pet health. That will require new art, so it won't happen too soon.

Quote:
would really love a 1600x1200 version please

I am trying. It's harder to work on that than the others, since it's larger than my normal desktop.
Xymarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 04:22 AM   #64
Xymarra
Manaetic Prototype IX

Quote:

Here you go ...
Attached Files
File Type: zip xymfkeys.zip (65.3 KB, 625 views)
Old 12-01-2002, 06:04 AM   #65
Xymarra
Manaetic Prototype IX

Image of F-keys mod:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg groupwindow.jpg (63.5 KB, 1210 views)
Old 12-01-2002, 06:05 AM   #66
Xymarra
Manaetic Prototype IX

Default 1600 x 1200 version

I will probably mess around with this some more later, but it is basically functional now. If you find any problems with this 1600 x 1200 version, please let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip xym31_1600.zip (13.0 KB, 325 views)

Last edited by Xymarra : 01-23-2003 at 09:27 PM.
Old 12-01-2002, 06:06 AM   #67
Xymarra
Manaetic Prototype IX

and a screenshot of the 1600x1200 version, shrunk by 50% ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xym31_1600.jpg (204.2 KB, 565 views)

Last edited by Xymarra : 01-23-2003 at 09:27 PM.
Old 12-01-2002, 03:52 PM   #68
Goldenfyre
A Fire Beetle

Default ugg

ok heres my problem.. i used it and loved the look of it but dont like the black sides i get when i use it.. i went back to default and still these sides remain.. anyway to fix this delimma?
Goldenfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 04:08 PM   #69
Xymarra
Manaetic Prototype IX

The black sides are the result of the /viewport command. They shrink the 3D world into the part that isn't covered up by the UI panels. If you are using the UI the way I do, you shouldn't see any of the black edge, since it should all be covered up by green panels.

There is a problem with melée characters using the basic UI. Since the left panel is the spell gems, it doesn't show up for characters who never get spells. If that is your problem, take a look at the meleeui.zip patch on the first page. That patch replaces the spell gems with an inventory panel.

The command to make a 1280x1024 window go back to using the full screen for 3D is:

/viewport 0 0 1280 1024
Old 12-01-2002, 05:04 PM   #70
caleqs
A Gray Wolf

Server: Xegony
Send a message via Yahoo to caleqs

As always, love this ui. Would like to see you use some more of the 1600x1200 space to make the stuff on the bottom bigger. Would be nice to see my hps larger than the others so they don't get lost in all the stuff that's in that middle panel. Otherwise, great as always. Would also love a pet bar option.
Old 12-01-2002, 05:21 PM   #71
smcgugin
A Gray Wolf

Any chance of getting the 1600X1200 configuration file with the view port settings and the window placement? I didn't notice it in the zip I just downloaded and was hoping I wasn't just going blind. Hehe. It's a gorgeous skin, however. Great work.
smcgugin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 08:55 PM   #72
Xymarra
Manaetic Prototype IX

Quote:
Any chance of getting the 1600X1200 configuration file with the view port settings and the window placement?

I am baffled ... I know I had the ini file in the zip at home. Here is just the ini file for the 1600x1200 version:
Attached Files
File Type: zip ui_basic_00.zip (2.2 KB, 15 views)
Old 12-01-2002, 08:58 PM   #73
Xymarra
Manaetic Prototype IX

Quote:
As always, love this ui. Would like to see you use some more of the 1600x1200 space to make the stuff on the bottom bigger. Would be nice to see my hps larger than the others so they don't get lost in all the stuff that's in that middle panel. Otherwise, great as always. Would also love a pet bar option.

Well, that would require lots of new artwork, so it won't be happening too soon.

At some point I will make new gauges. When I do, I will make a gauge that is in between the two current sizes. That could be used to build the player window you want to see.

If all you want is a larger numeric display, as opposed to a larger gauge, that can be handled pretty easily.
Old 12-01-2002, 09:16 PM   #74
smcgugin
A Gray Wolf

Thanks much for the ini file. Stuck it in my EQ directory and plan to have a ball. Thanks again. To keep myself from looking goofy I rechecked the zip file, but still couldn't find it. Thanks again for the wonderful skin.
smcgugin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 09:31 PM   #75
caleqs
A Gray Wolf

Server: Xegony
Send a message via Yahoo to caleqs

Quote:
Originally posted by Xymarra
Well, that would require lots of new artwork, so it won't be happening too soon.

At some point I will make new gauges. When I do, I will make a gauge that is in between the two current sizes. That could be used to build the player window you want to see.

If all you want is a larger numeric display, as opposed to a larger gauge, that can be handled pretty easily.

Nope, larger gauges. =) I solo a lot as I don't always have time to play for several hours, so half hour here, half hour there, yada yada. So its important for me to concentrate on my hps and the current gauge is just too small. I need something that screams, "You're dieing you moron!" =)

But hey, I love it just how it is too. Just a great UI.
caleqs is offline   Reply With Quote