Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2005, 09:57 PM   #16
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

The tabs that I created for this release reside in solWindowPieces03.tga if for some reason your not using a fresh install or you copied some other mod overtop of this file your missing the new buttons that the UI is looking for.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:01 PM   #17
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Cystalcle: dont know what could be wrong, the HoTT window for Solaria was updated with one I got from ASAD but the vert one has had nothing done to it and I believe still uses the default one.

Could be a problem on your end. Something like the window having its default position thrown somewhere strange and behind other windows where you just cant see it.
Kinada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 09:16 AM   #18
Cystalcle
A Gray Wolf

Ok, tks for the reply, I go home and double check on HOTT.
Cystalcle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 11:46 PM   #19
click
A Fire Beetle

I have the red message when i load solaria, but not when i load vert. i don't know what is causing it tho. i did reset the ui window locations and that didn't help.
click is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 03:49 AM   #20
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

That's because I fixed the red message with Vert. The same fix will work for Solaria however I have a couple of bugs that someone else pointed out that I need to fix as well and dont want to bother re-uploading the file twice.

The message is just cosmetic and is code related and unless you understand the code and what error is the one causing the message theres nothing you can do to fix it.

Wont be long before I have Solaria fixed as well.
Kinada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 09:36 AM   #21
click
A Fire Beetle

Thumbs up

ok, thanks!

btw, ty for keeping solaria alive. It's the most modular ui available, and i've used it since it was first posted. I tried another ui for a short while while waiting for solaria don update, but as soon as solaria was available i switched right back.
click is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 10:21 AM   #22
Morgann
A Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinada
Cystalcle: dont know what could be wrong, the HoTT window for Solaria was updated with one I got from ASAD but the vert one has had nothing done to it and I believe still uses the default one.

Could be a problem on your end. Something like the window having its default position thrown somewhere strange and behind other windows where you just cant see it.

I saw the old file that has the cast bar attached to the target window, am going to try and install that now. Is there any chance we can get a target window, with cast bar, that also incorporates a full time HOTT under that as well so I dont have to open the HOTT window ever time I log in? Would be much appreciated.

-Morgan
Morgann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 01:25 PM   #23
Mordien
A Gray Wolf

Server: Druzzil Ho

Hey, I love the UI. Just one small thing, have you ever considered redoing the heal bars for groupmembers, target, and hott? As a healer seeing the health bar go from Green -> Yellow -> Red is a very helpful feature. (otherwise one day i'm gonna have to open up Lodi's UI and figure out the code enough to transfer the feature over to the Vert UI)
Mordien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 06:58 PM   #24
silenzhandz
A Hill Giant

Server: Tunare

Which file was fixed please? Is it small enough that you can cut and paste it, rather edit and fix the vert UIs so as to stop the red text on load, than upload new files.
silenzhandz is offline   Reply With Quote