User Name
Password

Old 05-02-2003, 10:38 AM   #1
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default EQ Artist - Worth a mention

I normally leave new artist to Woody at GUComics to mention. But in this case I think that Eriste is worth pointing out.

Eriste, (aka Julia Grimm) is not only a great artist but has started two different websites. Her first is Girls Game Too she started for a community for female gamers.

BUT, the one I want to talk about is her new one. Grim Kitten is about art, creativity, and personal expression. Eriste just started this site and is working on having fantasy clip-art, character illustrations, and soon custom art work. The link above is to Eriste's fantasy site. there is a link to her full site* at the bottom of the page.

If you like her work,or want some custom work please drop her an email and let her know. Please remember that this new site is just getting off the ground. If you find some thing you would like to use, or would like something specific, donating any amount is always a great way to help out new websites, and assure they will be around for a long time to come.

Have a great day! and Good Luck Eriste!

- Kudane

*The majority of her main site requires you to be 18 or older, contact her for more info.
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 11:57 AM   #2
Jethal
A Wooly Rhino

Server: Erollisi Marr

just a note, you may want to post a warning about that link, it contains nude photos of 'grim kitten'
Jethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 12:32 PM   #3
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony

Quote:
Originally posted by Jethal
just a note, you may want to post a warning about that link, it contains nude photos of 'grim kitten'

there is no nudity on the link i posted..

and the main page of her site doesnt have any nudity..

if you click the link that says "Enter" then you have agreed to the terms and conditions.. one of those being that your over 18, then you will get to the area that is adult content.

I did put this statement on my post

Quote:
*The majority of her main site requires you to be 18 or older, contact her for more info.

sooo If someone click "Yes I am 18" and is not, well thats between them and whoever should be keeping an eye on them..

I appreciate your concern, but she made a "PG" pag specifically to avoid a big problem

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote