Join Date: Jul 2002
EverQuest's 25th expansion, The Burning Lands, is now live! 11 Dec 2018
Hail, brave heroes of Norrath, and brace yourselves!
The longstanding peace between the jann is over, and war has broken out between the djinn from the Plane of Air and the efreeti from the Plane of Fire! What has sparked this dispute and who will emerge victorious? Will you survive the Trials of Smoke and help end this conflict? It is finally time to head back to the Planes and unravel the mysteries that await you there!
The Burning Lands is EverQuest’s 25th expansion and features new zones, dungeons, must-have in-game items, and more!
Want a more in-depth look at the new lands you'll be exploring? Take a moment to review our preview articles before diving into the new expansion content:
If you're looking to read up on the turmoil that is descending upon the Elemental Planes, you can visit the Burning Lands expansion page to learn more!
Plus, if you're an All Access Member, you'll also recieve an additional 10% off of the expansion and more! You can learn more about All Access perks here.
- Luck Stat – A brand new stat that influences just how lucky you are! This stat will randomly increase the amount of gold in your split, the amount of critical damage you do, your chance to succeed at a trade-skill combine, and much more!
- 6 Expansion Zones – You’ll adventure throughout the grand and fantastic environments and architecture of the Planes of Fire, Air, and Smoke!
- New Raids, Quests, and Missions
- New Spells, Combat Abilities, and AAs
- New Collections
- Added a Faction Window that allows you to check your reaction and standing with every group in EverQuest.
- This new window can be accessed by clicking the EQ Button and selecting Character -> Faction Standings or by typing /faction.
- Hovering over a faction name or reaction entry will display your current reaction value with a group as well as the number of points needed to reach the next reaction rank.
- Hovering over the standing progress bar will display your current standing (how much you have done to help or hurt this group) as well as the minimum and maximum possible standing with the group.
- Items located in your Item Overflow will now be listed in the Find Item Window.
- Added Rampage, Wild Rampage, and Flurry tags messages to the full round of melee attacks. Removed the single line messages that indicated something flurried or rampaged.
- Consolidated many chat messages that were duplicates of melee and non melee hits, including: Flurry, Finishing/Crippling Blow, Assassinate, Deadly Strike, Slay Undead, Headshot, and critical spells. These messages no longer have a separate line of text, instead they end with an indication of the special attack type in parenthesis.
- Added an indicator for twincasted and critical damage over time spells.
- Corrected an issue where players could not make a hotkey for Remove Traps.
- Using the AA ability 'Buy All' button with purchase confirmations enabled will now display the number of ranks and total cost of the purchase. This applies to both player and mercenary AA purchases.
- Corrected an issue where a new group wouldn't display the role of a master looter for the leader in the group window.
Full Expansion Patch Notes