Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 07-02-2019, 07:58 PM   #1
Memsi
A Bat

Default Spell Casting Bar

Hi everyone,

I have been away from the game for a little over a year and I saw the issues with the 06/20/2018 patch changing the graphic layers for the spell casting bar, making the gem icons below the other layers of that set.

I have been using Drakah's EQ2 UI for as long as I can remember and it has been the perfect UI for me, the only change I made was to use a small horizontal spell bar, unfortunately the person that made it hasn't updated their file since that patch.

I fired up the game last week to see if anything else had changed and I noticed a couple other UI related issues, so I did a reload of Draka's latest UI and put things back into position. I wanted to ask if it's possible to change the spell bar to be smaller and horizontal, since everything else with Drakah's UI is working perfectly.

Here is a pic of my UI from 2017 to show you what I mean-

https://hosting.photobucket.com/alb...zpsk7txkrmn.jpg

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Memsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:00 PM   #2
Fnyyen
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memsi
Hi everyone,

I have been away from the game for a little over a year and I saw the issues with the 06/20/2018 patch changing the graphic layers for the spell casting bar, making the gem icons below the other layers of that set.

I have been using Drakah's EQ2 UI for as long as I can remember and it has been the perfect UI for me, the only change I made was to use a small horizontal spell bar, unfortunately the person that made it hasn't updated their file since that patch.

I fired up the game last week to see if anything else had changed and I noticed a couple other UI related issues, so I did a reload of Draka's latest UI and put things back into position. I wanted to ask if it's possible to change the spell bar to be smaller and horizontal, since everything else with Drakah's UI is working perfectly.

Here is a pic of my UI from 2017 to show you what I mean-

https://hosting.photobucket.com/alb...zpsk7txkrmn.jpg

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

I do find it interesting that ya want such a small cast spell bar to be smaller.
But it is doable.

Just have to look for the size for the spell icon and spell slots.
Off of the size it is at the moment I’d assume it’s the ones that are under 15x15
I’ll check in Monday when I’m at pc to see if ya need some help or give more into go help ya better.
Fnyyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 11:19 PM   #3
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Worst case scenario, if you remove the spell casting bar xml from the UI completely and load up EQ, it will use the Default spell casting bar, which I believe can be stretched horizontally.

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote