Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 01-26-2005, 04:54 PM   #1
AbyssalStalker
A Fire Beetle

Default Target Window and Item inspection

Looked long and hard through the EQ Interface site and I cannot seem to find a nice window that displays item stats. My UI Is generally celtic and if someone knows where I can find one please let me know =).

I also cant find a good target window. Each one is so massively bulky or built in with HOTT. I am using one right now with HoTT but I play a Magician and it really isnt that efficient to me. If anyone can find a basic target window without the "Target Window" label I would be most thankfull.
AbyssalStalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 06:06 PM   #2
ArcherPhate
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Ayonae Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

when u say item stats do u mean the stuff u see when u hold r-click an item? this is only possible in one widow and thats the widow it shows up in so u cant have it any were else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.”
Anne Frank
ArcherPhate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 10:54 AM   #3
AbyssalStalker
A Fire Beetle

Yea, when you hold right click on items and such. I have seen on epic lookups some cool UI peice for it and wanted in on some of the action =)
AbyssalStalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 12:54 PM   #4
Teneniel
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Druzzil Ro, The Nameless
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Teneniel Send a message via AIM to Teneniel Send a message via MSN to Teneniel Send a message via Yahoo to Teneniel

Attached below is the deafult window with the title bar removed and the window resized to be uniform looking. Should be what your looking for.

The item display window is the other thing your looking for and not many individual mods for them are out there. Most are included as part of a custom UI and not released seperately. If they would be anywhere it would be in the miscellaneous ui mods. If you see one you truly like and know he UI it comes from you can always download the UI and take just that windows xml file and put it in your custom folder. Or you can ask here to see if someone is willing to post the file for you if they have that particular UI. Perhaps the creator will post it seperately if they see the post.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_TargetWindow.xml (3.7 KB, 4 views)